Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Mark E. Seljan

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2007   #31
Oooh yeah...Hi Bro! Here are you again! And you have got a really good idea again, I love this sketch, it's so funny! I can't wait to see how this will look like with the final render in animation... Speed up the engines man, this will ROCK! :buttrockon't forget, we are watching you all the time! Good luck man!
And Bro, don't forget about tomorrow!

Old 08 August 2007   #32
Modeling: MrWoods_pack

Started on the tree character. Here's a wire.

Old 08 August 2007   #33

Viewport grab. Simple.

Old 08 August 2007   #34

Ok, it's the start on rig. 401 bones. Handles and curling edit on "fingers" are missing. But it's enough right now. It was an interesting exercise.

Old 08 August 2007   #35
Hi,

gpepper
Thanks for your words. This challenge is a fun and lotsa fine things are here. Your character is awesome

handlebar
Thanks, but it's just spending time Nice to see your around again mate!

Gunnie
Good to hear you checked CAT. You can see this rig above. It was really a fun to operate on this. Especially around "fingers" and roots. CAT fingers, tails could be relinkable. I mean if you create a finger you can "detach" it from the palm. For example here one palm drives 8 to 10 fingers. Under the palm parameters there is a "bult in reaction manager" there are the spread, roll, curl settings. It was time consuming task to pose each fingers to be down curled when the slider adjusted, but right now I can adjust them from palm's editor but they orientation is free from the palm's movements. That's a good point. In this case ther are fingers linked to fingers. It generates a nice movement on animation. Tails ( gradient coloured root parts) are also generated from pelvis then linked to roots (targeted limbs) with these I can combine different movements in one bodypart. Like a spline style and FK/IK multisegmented limb's usual movement. It's a fun.

varma
Thanks for the comment! I won't use fur here. It's just kill rendertime in animation. But probably will do some games with that, who knows... save a second of rendertime in one frame is saving a life

sgabe
hehhe, am glad you like it! Thanks for the birthday beer. Try to speed up, but you know how other works kill time

Have a nice day/night,

Tremo

Old 08 August 2007   #36
Holy macaroni tremo... That's a sreious looking rig you've got going there mate... I can see clearly the level of control you're after and it makes me even more curious about how far you're planning to take this...

Keep it coming T!

toe2toe

my 3d prints

Old 08 August 2007   #37
Thumbs up

Great idea and great modeling Mark !

Old 08 August 2007   #38
Cool

Oh. thats so nice....very cool idea....so fun concept...you must be mad to create something like that!

Good luck!

Old 08 August 2007   #39
Modeling: Sally_pack_seco

Next level of Sally.

Old 08 August 2007   #40

Sorry for clothes :) Wire front. Start to work on cloths too.

Old 08 August 2007   #41

Without wires. This mesh is on the animation resolution. Cloth will be wrapped over the body. Some flex for round areas :). A blouse will cover her. Shoes or boots missin'.

Old 08 August 2007   #42

A viewport closeup. More cloth will come in next round. Still lotsa things to refine. Hands are just started, no UV-s right now.

Old 08 August 2007   #43
Hi,

DaddyMack
Robert, am glad you like it! It's going on a right way. I made the branch indicators for myself, so now that's cleaner. But it's not an exciting update, just helps my work during animation. This is why I presented the girl here

tnads
Heya, thanks mate! I like your characters! Let's rock this place Waiting for more updates from you

melkao
Hhha, good to see you here! Am I mad? It's a honor from you...

Have a nice day/night,

T

Old 08 August 2007   #44
wow those are very big... ahm.. updates.. yes updates.... lol... gr8 job on the modeling man.. Love her proportions and she is one hottie i tell ya, very sexy figure.... wonderful job on her.... keep going buddy wanna see more!!

P.S. Do work on her face a bit more... make her face as good as her body. Imo the bones on her face is too visible.

Old 08 August 2007   #45
She is just great ! Nice to see some light around here ! I was wondering if you were still here !

Thread Closed share thread