Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Anna Celarek

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2007
Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Anna Celarek

Anna Celarek is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Render: FINAL

THE CAT

Video on CGTalk: Play Video >>

quicktime: www.ania.xibo.at/img/kot.MOV

Thanks for your support!

Last edited by ania : 12 December 2007 at 09:08 PM.

06 June 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: concept

I don't have scanner nor camera, so it's just webcam quality. sorry for that.

06 June 2007
Witam!
I see that it will be polish challenge for the first time second day, and more and more of us w kupie sila mosci panowie jak mawial zagloba, kupy nikt nie ruszy

I see a kitty being deadly scaired when seeing a mouse. Nice idea, but what about your work? I understand that your still will be like 5th picture (first in the second row) ? or you want to have comic book style? As animation is concerned here we don't animate (a kitty for example), only light change with some comera flythrough... but of course if you animate this kitty and mouse good for you! hope you'll manage to do so!

good luck
I'll be watching you

06 June 2007
Hej!
I read in the rules:
"Character animation is the primary criteria for the Master and Excellence awards in this category."
so I'll try to animate the cat at least a little bit.
If I can't do it, it'll be the scene of pictuer 5 with some camera move.
But as I don't plan to make realistic shading, rather a shading similar to my chameleon, I hope that I'll have enough time to try around with the animation.

06 June 2007
to zdanie wyrwane z kontekstu regulaminu

In this category we don't animate characters (unless you're good at it and will manage to do it in time). It Animated Short category it's the main focus. Here it only means that we have to create characters, express emotions, so they have to be in move, dynamic pose (which makes a possibility thta it's animated).

If we were to animate a character and create a scene for that and render it, taking under concideration that we're working alone in this category... not too many would do it on time... in a last challange not too many managed to do a simple animation of camera move or light change...

But still, I hope you'll manage to do it, I also will try to animate ma characters, but rather in static poses, so only some slight hand and head movements... but I doubt if I manage to do it.

06 June 2007
hehe, just read some more about it, later in FAQ section they clarify that our category here is to let people do their own animations (not based on a screen play delivered), and on the other hand to let 3d people to enter open categories like model, texture. So competition here will rather force doing an animation if we want to be noticed
good luck!

06 June 2007
heh...i like this idea...i'll watch this one...

06 June 2007
best of luck Kitties are always good

06 June 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: shader test

I will try to make the scene in this style, however on the sphere the texture is rather random, I will put more love into the textures on the real models.

Next update is to come not before July because I have exams now.

06 June 2007
I like the ideea with this shader very nice!

06 June 2007
I recall your Chameleon I know you will do it in a top quality! I'm wondering how it will work in the animation... do you plan to animate the texture? to make an impression taht each frame was drawn separately?

06 June 2007
I went on your gallery and I'm quiet impressed !
You create top quality pictures !
I am a fan of the fiat 126 and the snail that I have already seen but the chameleon, as Arturo said, is amazing ! The hand painting work is so great !
So, I will follow your thread, I think I will learn some cool things !

06 June 2007
hey !
cool concept, and like Gilles said your gallery is impressive. if this will look something like the Chameleon, wooww it will be just great.
... any way good luck, and good luck with the exams , too !

06 June 2007
oh cool - my fav work of yours is that cameleon with the penned texture - that's a real cool look!

06 June 2007
Oh, I like that texturing test, way cool!
Some wonderful stuff in your portfolio - looking forward to follow your work here

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

Thread Closed share thread