Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Adrian Baluta

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2007   #46
JuanDB Thank you for the comments and I will do more than just a transforming bird.Because is an animation challenge to I will do like short animation ,I think one minute of animation with mood and good atmosphere and composition will be enough.anyway in few days I will post animation of the transformed egg.

BEST TO YOU!

Old 07 July 2007   #47
magnificent work...very nice....i couldn't do such thing....this is many hours of work indeed...keep going with the idea.!

Old 07 July 2007   #48
Modeling: A New Evolution

Here are som animation transform.
The link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5udeYQJ9k

Old 07 July 2007   #49

Here are som animation transform.
The link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5udeYQJ9k

Old 07 July 2007   #50
looks quite good, but I would animate it slower, so that one could see more of the transformation. currently it goes so quickly that one can hardly notice what happens.

Old 07 July 2007   #51
I love this thread~its one of my favorites
fantastic concept and all the progress posts are amazing!
good stuff..waiting to see more!

Old 07 July 2007   #52
ania:On the final comp will be a montage with the transformation.Right now I show the bird in full screen,usualy only some parts of transformation you show at the begining,and after the rest.I planed to make one minute of animation,and for the first transformation I will put alot of shots.At the end I am realy shore you ll see a good stuf with comp,Vfx and animation.

HFix:Yes,I will put alot of detail and also I will do an making of after the challenge is finished.

Thanks alot!

Old 07 July 2007   #53
Salut Adi,
iar cu pasarici?! Hehehe.Nu te mai saturi de pasarici. Multa bafta in competitie. Iti tin pumnii.
Cu pasarica inainte!

Old 07 July 2007   #54
I think ania is right...I mean it's not bad idea to cut and compose diferent moments of some action, but you have to consider for yourself whether it is usefull to do "cut" approach or rather make it more smooth and descriptive with longer shots....of cource it's up to you, and I hope you'll choose the most impresive expresion...

....ha how's that "impresive expresion"...hi hi...sounds little wierd!...however....good luck to you.

Old 07 July 2007   #55
Yes,with longer shots I want to do for transformation.Will be more detailed the transform process.Right now I just posted an WIP for you to see some transform but at the end you l see a BIG DIFERENCE .

Thanks for the advise and good luck to you!

Old 07 July 2007   #56
Hey Adrian,

The transformation looks great. I'm impressed, how long did the animation process take?

-John

Old 07 July 2007   #57
Smile coool!!

loooking great.. goodluck to you

Old 07 July 2007   #58
attack of the tranformer egg!

try adding some snap and overlaps to the parts to sell it even more...

Old 08 August 2007   #59

Adding the engine reactor.Next step will be the setup add for the reactor,including in the rest of the bird.

Old 08 August 2007   #60

The INSANE SETUP! That was the dificult part.The rest is not that complicate.The setup I didit in 3 steps,egg rig,bird rig and conection rig to have at the end just one skeleton for the animation of the bird.Also to put the pieces to make the transformation more easy.
I hope you liked!

Thread Closed share thread