Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: faruk sabanovic

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2007
Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: faruk sabanovic

faruk sabanovic is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Render: final render

11 November 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: body bridge

some sketch of the idea for strange behaviour. two people meet at the edge of their worlds and make bridges of their bodies to cross

11 November 2007
good idea

hhmmm good idea

11 November 2007
thanks my friend!

i come in to this challenge late, but i want to participate because this is really good place.

11 November 2007
Shading (Textured and lit): design

i am late to this challenge, but itćs a great place. i want to contribute with this humble animation. here is the concept, simple models shading and light, just to tell the story. it is border between two worlds, black on white and white on black. i needed to make some distinguishing between the characters in this simple setup.

11 November 2007
Modeling: animatic and modeling

Software: 3ds max

animatic and modeling, all in one because i want to present the idea. modeling is focused on silouette rather than tehturing and other big deals.

Play Video >>

11 November 2007
Final Render: unusual behaviour

here is the final look of the animation.it is about body bridgeing agaps between people and places. sometime it works and sometimes it dont. please take a look at the final video because it tells the story in its own means really.

11 November 2007
Final Render: final render

final animation, the gap between the people, who can cross it? how do we get to know and rely on eachother? this short is about this, because nothing is more unusual than the usual human.

Play Video >>

11 November 2007
Final Render: final render

final animation, the gap between the people, who can cross it? how do we get to know and rely on eachother? this short is about this, because nothing is more unusual than the usual human.

Play Video >>

11 November 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread