Strange Behavior (Short Film) Entry: mahesh

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2007
Strange Behavior (Short Film) Entry: mahesh

mahesh is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Edited storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: BG set

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Gochu

Hi,every one, This is my first rough concept sketch. The story is like this, He wants to cook some thing to eat.

The team members in this project

1.Mahesh chary(Team Leader)
2.Rajesh

we will try our level best to make this clip better pls give any suggessions

07 July 2007
Hi mahe4art, like the concept art a bit confused though, are you basing this character on one from the screenplay?

07 July 2007
Hey guys nice to know u r from Hyd..........

All the Best to u............

BTW....... i liked the idea .......... simple and short.........

07 July 2007
Hi Guys, Thanks for comments, nice to see you all, In this concept there will be 2 or 3 small charecters and am planning diff a look for them i'll post this images as soon as possible, Un till Good luck for every one, Have a nice day, Bye.

07 July 2007
Hi Guys, Thanks for comments, Nice to see you all, In this concept there will be 2 or 3 small charecters and am planning diff a look for them i'll post this images as soon as possible, Un till Good luck for every one, Have a nice day, Bye.

Last edited by mahe4art : 07 July 2007 at 07:09 PM. Reason: double time displayed

07 July 2007
Originally Posted by mahe4art: Hi Guys, Thanks for comments, nice to see you all, In this concept there will be 2 or 3 small charecters and am planning diff a look for them i'll post this images as soon as possible, Un till Good luck for every one, Have a nice day, Bye.

Hey Mahesh where r u working in Hyd.........

07 July 2007
I'm working in param design studios, as a 3d artist/faculty. and you?

07 July 2007
im working in Pixelloid ........

Originally Posted by mahe4art: I'm working in param design studios, as a 3d artist/faculty. and you?

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: concept art and style of the character

Hi,This is my file character style.

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: concept art and style of the character

Hi,This is my file character style.

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: concept art and style of the character gochu

Hi every one, This is my final character style,and am still working on story board layout. Take care, good luck every one.

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: concept art and style of the character, gochu

It's Nice To See You Again, This is our final concept character looks. And his friend mouse lumer, and we still working on story board layout. Take care, good luck for every one. Bye

07 July 2007
gochu

Hi, We know its too late to submit this images but we are little bit confused on storylayout and animation flow because we are only two members working on this story, we will try to speed up our work. And we are making time schedule and keep watching, Any suggestions ur welcome.Take care, bye every one.

07 July 2007
Your two characters look interesting. Good luck!

Thread Closed share thread