Strange Behavior (Short Film) Entry: Stephen Tsang

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2007
Strange Behavior (Short Film) Entry: Stephen Tsang

Stephen Tsang is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Wrath -

07 July 2007
Hi there people, just thought I'd say a few things about myself and this entry but first things first, good luck to all who are entering this competition, it's a great opportunity for us to all learn and to develop ourselves.

I'm going to be the spokes person for the group I'm in, which currently stands at myself, Matt Jones(M477) and Terry Wu(Terywu). We've decided to modify the screenplay with the theme being that the gallery is exhibiting paintings based on the 7 deadly sins and that Amy is in charge of collecting potential victims to be assimilated into the paintings.

We're hoping to use a combination of live action and cg to present our final film, currently we're still in the process of finalising the story and hope to get this done by the end of the week, concept pieces, story boarding etc will follow in the weeks after.

We're hoping to learn a lot from the community so any crits and comments are warmly welcome.

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Concept for Gula Painting

M477 - This is a concept I have sketched up in Photoshop for the Elephant Man. The idea behind this painting is that he will represent the deadly sin of Gluttony. I want him to be fat and ugly with food and drool on his suit to emphasise this. The painting is signed Gula which is the Latin for Gluttony.

I will work some more on this so any C&Cs are very welcome!

07 July 2007
Nice idea and start guys.

Good luck.

07 July 2007
Good concept

Your concept is really good. i'm waiting for the story board. good luck.

07 July 2007
Thumbs up Nice start!

Hi Steve, matt and Terry ,

You did a really interesting start guys! And a truly awesome feeling of darkness and scariness!
This is one of my favorites for sure, Iíll check here time by time for updates so plz show us what youíre doing!

*Subscribed!*

Good luck guys and cya, mim

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Gula Painting: Adding detail

Tomorrow we should have a version of our revised script up on this thread (would post it now but need to get it into the correct format and it's a bit late), so instead will update with Matt's 'Gula' painting.

Now a word from M477 -
"Away from the script preparation I have spent time working on the Gula painting. I have added in a lot of detail but there is more to add and adjust. So far I am happy with the way it is turning out but of course C&Cs are welcome as ever. Thanks, Matt"

07 July 2007
Sonic X - Thanks

fido972 - Script first, then storyboard later. Should be fun, hope you like them when they arrive!

mim-Armand - Hey thanks for stopping by, we appreciate the comments and hope you like what we post in the future

07 July 2007
Go gula go! I like the resolution of the costume into a business suit.Can't wait to see the rest of the 7, especially socors and luxuria. Looks like you have an interesting challenge. Looking forward to the rest.

07 July 2007
Thanks for the props bstout . At the moment we're only planning on painting 4 of the 7 sins for the challenge though we might do the others if the script requires it or time permits it .

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: strange behavior - draft script page 1/4

first full draft of script page 1

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: strange behavior - draft script page 2/4

page 2

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: strange behavior - draft script page 3/4

almost done

page 3/4

07 July 2007
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: strange behavior - draft script page 4/4

Final page.

sorry about the awkward format, will hopefully post the final script in a more user friendly manner.

c&c's welcome, thanks. :)

07 July 2007
Thumbs up Gooodd very good.

Good very good screenplay, i realy like it.
Keept going.

Thread Closed share thread