Eon (Trailer) Entry: Roberto Favini

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2007   #16
Congratulations on finishing your trailer! And in such a short amount of time. Very simple and straightforward, but it gets the job done. I agree with Smb, the music is great. I especially like that model of the city.

Just one note: I think to qualify for the challenge you have to submit stuff in all the different categories (e.g. rough storyboards, edited storyboards, scratch audio track, etc, etc). I see that you've only posted stuff under the rough storyboard milestone and the finished trailer. Anyway, perhaps you just did the project for yourself which is great. But I thought I'd point that out just in case.

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

Last edited by fifty3dragons : 02 February 2007 at 05:20 PM.

Old 01 January 2007   #17
This is a very nice effort indeed I have to agree that the soundtrack is the strongest point, very evocative. Patricia's walk is very masculine, but is otherwise very nicely modelled. I would have preferred less camera translation on some of the city shots but of course that is an entirely personal observation, I thin this is one of the strongest trailer contenders even without the backup storyboards etc.

Old 01 January 2007   #18
Roberto- Congrats on finishing- I see you did this alone, as I have. Great work. Your patricia is very cool. Nice music- what did you use to make it? Sounds like a midi synth. If I had more time I might hook mine up, but that's ok. And it's 90 sec's long. I like that uplifting drive.

Last edited by userBrian : 01 January 2007 at 03:45 AM.

Old 01 January 2007   #19
Not bad.. Try to make white flashes more longer. And in some frames Pan's starts from static.
If you use flashes or other transitions, try to start you scenes from camera motion.

Old 01 January 2007   #20
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread