Eon (Trailer) Entry: Emiliano Colantoni

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2006
EH EH Oweron, no blame at all...it also happen to us many times to miss posts here and there!
Thanks for your words bro, and keep up the good work!...We always enjoy your stuff too: the journey begins had great chars and style and the bird in your xsibase avatar is lovely...that was an animation from you, right?

12 December 2006
Some very, very nice models, etc, here. I especially like the texturing on that Russian assult pod. Time is running out, but keep going. I'm really looking foward to seeing this one finished!

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

12 December 2006
Wow, very promisign trailers, nice storyboard, models, concepts... I will keep watching this thread for further updates, at this point it looks very good. I just would change the patricia scene when she holds her hands up, maybe I should shoot her back and them turn her arround when she starts watching the aliens, it would add more sauce... but that's just me hehe.

Keep it up and good luck to your team!

12 December 2006
Good composites!
I see we had little similar viewpoints for camera with the earth scene, sorry about that.
I really wanna see this in its prime animated form, so keep at it and do a good job!

01 January 2007
Edited storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: The-Suit

Hi everybody out there and of course happy new year also! We've been busy these days preparing for the shooting and actually making with our hands the necessary props like the space suit, guns and other things. We tried to be as close as possible to the concepts previously posted. This is a picture of the cosmonaut suit (wore by one of our crew).
Let's go back to work and see you!

ThE-ShiFT

Last edited by ThE-ShiFT : 01 January 2007 at 05:12 PM.

01 January 2007
Colored Story Boards or edited footage/renders: Cut_006

Software: XSI

This shot corresponds to the cut number 006 of our storyboard.

Play Video >>

01 January 2007
Cool

Nice, classic, pretty, serene, timeless...
This shot has the feel of anticipation to it. Good shot.

01 January 2007
Nice work

Hey, nice to see some new stuff from your team, excellent work so far, iŽll hope youŽll make it in time. Cosmonaut suit looks great, even it reminds me of morgan freeman only crowbar missing Keep up the good work team The Shift!

01 January 2007
Colored Story Boards or edited footage/renders: Cut_002

This corresponds to the second cut of our storyboard...we're rendering @ the moment.

See you all ;)!

ThE-ShiFT

01 January 2007
the last image is very nice... A little too warm maybe but thats a personal preference.. Have a happy new year...

My online portfolio

01 January 2007
Very nice render, the water is great! If you try to slow down the movement of the camera it will look great. Whatever - nice job!

01 January 2007
More great stuff here. That shot of the approach across the water is absolutely stunning! Beautiful work. I'll be very interested to see the suit you're making

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

01 January 2007
awesome work so far! I'm subscribing to this thread.

01 January 2007
Color timed and finished storyboards/footage/renders: Cut_013

Software: XSI

Ok...now it's time to start with the pain ;-) just keep up! We'll sleep at the end :D

Play Video >>

01 January 2007
Color timed and finished storyboards/footage/renders: Cut_026

We noticed with our last update that the clips are showing a little bit darker than the originals. In the last one the stone at the end should have been lighter as well as the stars....anyway...maybe we should push up the brightness before compressing in flv.

Play Video >>

Thread Closed share thread