Eon (Trailer) Entry: Emiliano Colantoni

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2006   #16
I haven't posted on many of the Trailer entries, just the Illustration ones, but I had to drop a note to say that I think all of your designs so far are really cool! Great work, can't wait to see how you approach the more primary characters like APtricia and Olmy... Looking forward to it, in fact!
Good luck.

-mike

Old 12 December 2006   #17
YOU ARE GREAT! if i'll have heavy success in my professional live,well,the firt thing I'll going to do is offer you a work as concept r! GREAT...really.

B-movie

Old 12 December 2006   #18
Hey thanks a lot to everybody for your comments! We are really happy of this feedback!
Sorry for coming back so late, but we're working on day so we can dedicate to this forum only the night time!

Anyway I'd like to point out that I'm not alone on this project and we're working as a new group that we call ThE-ShiFT.

@ igorstshirts : the plan is to use these concept as a guide and go on with a mixture of CGI & live action.

We're working on the rough storyboard as well: we'll put it online as soon as it gets a little watchable as it is so rough now that's being difficult for us too to understand it!! LOL!

The-ShiFT team..

Old 12 December 2006   #19
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: shuttle

OK folks! Everybody's having a lot of work to do these days ;D!! Great Challenge!
Here are some updates from ThE-ShiFT team:

-gateway to the second chamber (concept) -Patricia's city (concept)
-the shuttle (3d)

The 3D Frant is on the way to be finished...will maybe uploaded between today and tomorrow.
The storyboard will come up on monday.
See you!

ThE-ShiFT team.

Old 12 December 2006   #20
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: shuttle_comp

update

Old 12 December 2006   #21
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: city skyline

update

Old 12 December 2006   #22
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: gateway

update

Old 12 December 2006   #23
Great updates! I especially like the shuttle model and the shot of it leaving Earth. Very dynamic. And I'm looking forward to seeing your boards.

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

Old 12 December 2006   #24
Great work! That script I wrote in 1999 is actually titled "The Drift"! I just thought of it because I like that spacesuit.

Last edited by userBrian : 12 December 2006 at 09:13 PM.

Old 12 December 2006   #25
Thanks guys! The shuttle has been thought to split from the wings part right after the atmosphere has been passed. Only the top module moves from there on, and at the end of the mission the two parts mmets again before the shuttle re-enter the atmosphere. This is for re-utilization pourposes.

@userbrain Amazing coincidences!! We are using this name cause it's a shifting phase for we all in this period. Would be great to know more about your story sometime!

ThE- ShiFT team

Old 12 December 2006   #26
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Frant 3D model

Some other updates: Frant.
Douring the modelling session we changed the concept a little bit to give him a stronger look.
It's a wip anyway...almost finished.

Old 12 December 2006   #27
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Frant 3D model & mood

just a concept for Frant.

Old 12 December 2006   #28
Woa! It's the AvsP version of the Frant!

Seriously though, he looks great. I like the glow on the arm and leg bands. A very unique look. And a nice overall realization of the original concept. Your posted images continue to impress me.

Any headway on the storyboards?

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

Old 12 December 2006   #29
I changed my earlier post because the name of that script I wrote in 1999 is actually "The Drift". It just happened to have a stinky old spacesuit in it which I was thinking of !

Great entry...!

Old 12 December 2006   #30
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: patricia

patricia concept design

Thread Closed share thread