Eon (Trailer) Entry: Juraj Molcak

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Hi

@ Selina42 - ah, Selina. Very happy to see you around. Thanx for nice words. Me too have pretty busy time, but somehow I want to try this trailer thing. But if something else will appear, something additional to what I have now - I will be out for sure.
@ makaron - Hey Mona! Hello

@ machichi - Thanx. I am sure you will do your best and that is what counts. I have to calm you down speaking about CG scenes - they will be more 3D sketch than finished piece. but hopefuly with good mood and graphics feel.

@ OZ - Thank you!

10 October 2006
Very interesting story, best luck mate, looking forward on this

10 October 2006
you have a winner there

10 October 2006
Me Likes muchly. The storyboard looks good and is easy to read, I can tell whats going on. Intresting to see such a stylistic entry is this going to be 3D or hand animated? I think the rules said you could do the later, can't really remember. I'm really keen to see how your images translate into models if thats the path your taking.

10 October 2006
I love yor initial designs - very stylish! It looks like you have a huge amount of work ahead - a lot of goodies in your own style. I think this will become great already

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

10 October 2006
hello folks!

@ ReinaldoRomero - Thank you. Enjoy the progress

@ billyjoecool - ah, I know such a words, he he he. Will be happy to have it finished on time with style I have in mind. Thanx.

@ Tenacious - Nice words too. Well, I want to go with strong mixture of 3D and 2D elements. It will be more advanced animatic than regular animation. Hope to nail it enough.

@ Gunilla - heh, huge amount of work - - need to simplyfy this as much as is possible in order to make it on time. Trust me Gunnie, this will be hard deadline hunt.

10 October 2006
Edited storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Second Chamber

My first idea of 2nd Chamber. More surely will come with creating of 3D scene for it.

10 October 2006
Hey Oweron!

I havent read the book so i cant comment on that side of things beyond the excerpts ive read here, but the storyboard is very clear to read and im liking your shots a lot!
Glad to see you trying the trailer option -think its the category id have been drawn towards too -lots of work but lots of fun! Looking forward to watching as you work-up from this storyboard!

10 October 2006
Edited storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: The Death

My antropomorphic vision of The Death...

10 October 2006
AGAIN! very original work! I ask to myself if is possible to you to edit this trailer as a 3d/2d cartoon! It may be very very cool!

B-movie

10 October 2006
Edited storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Third Chamber

Thistledown City. Huh, getting closer :)

10 October 2006
@ selina42 - I think you will be great part of the challenge anyway ...You already are

@ OZ - you´re almost close to what I want here. Not really cartoon style, but more graphical than cinema like is goal for this project. Thanx for nice words!

10 October 2006
Burtonesque

Love your concepts. Reminds me of Tim Burtons drawings a bit. Keep 'em coming...

EON TRAILER CHALLENGE

10 October 2006
Nice boards and concepts Oweron... Looks like I've got quite alot of catching up to do.

10 October 2006
Edited storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Snow Jungle

Progressing slowly. However, here is the design for Chamber 4.

Thread Closed share thread