Eon (Trailer) Entry: Alexander Preuss

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
HEY!!how are you?? Iīll take a look at this work, sure youīll do a very cool trailer (love that "eon" prints)

Good luck and warm regards!!

10 October 2006
Smile

awesome storyboard alex, very teasing and promissing. as for the dig, don't remember that one, ble now i am pissed off i missed it, really was addicted to the whole old lucasart games, they were simply priceless fun benutze holzbein mit alter lappen... rofl ^^ i miss those, really

10 October 2006
looking good, keep it up.

10 October 2006
Hey, just wanted to come in and say that this storyboard is really cool , looking at it I see the trailer quite clearly, great job.

10 October 2006
Originally Posted by vampeta:
And now the not so good news

Yesterday i signed to a bigger project which will throw my whole timeframe for the next month into garbage and i have to focus on this because this could open me complete new dors for my future! Maybe i have the chance to re use a lot of the work for this project because the theme is also Science Fiction, but it is quite unclear yet.

So... i can promise to try my best for finishing this challenge and hope you all stay tuned.

(Thatīs it what makes the whole thing so funny... Stress can improve your skills at 200 Percent )

NoOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOO!!:scr eam:

10 October 2006
Fingers crossed...

Hey man, I really like your concepts. They're beutiful. Hope U can find the time to finish!

EON TRAILER CHALLENGE

10 October 2006
A very nice start. The colors on your boards are quite compelling, and have a great sense of motion in them. Best of luck.

10 October 2006
Originally Posted by vampeta:

And now the not so good news

Yesterday i signed to a bigger project which will throw my whole timeframe for the next month into garbage and i have to focus on this because this could open me complete new dors for my future! Maybe i have the chance to re use a lot of the work for this project because the theme is also Science Fiction, but it is quite unclear yet.

So... i can promise to try my best for finishing this challenge and hope you all stay tuned.

(Thatīs it what makes the whole thing so funny... Stress can improve your skills at 200 Percent )

So then, I wish you all the best with your project.

Greetz
Pixelschumi

10 October 2006
Best of luck Alex ... I'm a big fan!

Jeff

10 October 2006
Dont over load yourself ... however I do hope you can complete this challenge -- great start

Mark

Mark Snoswell. President, The CGSociety. Director, Ballistic Media.

10 October 2006
MarkSnoswell :: Thank you! I hope it also Itīs just at the moment to figure out how i can tackle a lot of things at the same time and donīt lose the quality of the work... I will not complete this challenge if i have any doupt that the final result dont represent my work in the quality i dit it bevore... that would be a big fat lie on myself... but if i have the chance to make something unique out of it i will do my best to make this perfect. Thank you for your support and your kind words!

jfelrod1960 :: Thanks my friend! I am also a big fan of you and your work!

Pixelschumi :: Thanks! Danke Partner!

fifty3dragons :: THX!

Henrikl :: Hope it also! THX for your support!

Nazirull :: wait... itīs not over yet

mv :: Thank you!

warpy ::

TheFirstAngel :: Hi Sacha, "The Dig" was great and i think the mood is perfect for this challenge. Try to get a copy of this game it i think will give you some awesome ideas for your pic nethertheless i hope to start working on this next week or the week after that... November is looking a bit better for me Thankīs for your support my friend.

GonzaloGolpe :: Great my friend and i hope everything is well on your side also.. nice to see ya in here.

www.abalakin.de

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

cheers alex!

wish you all the best for this nice challenge.
have fun and let's rock dude!

p.s. du hast post.

Grüße

10 October 2006
Very well and good paited story board.
I think you can make a real good story, better, faster, brighter.

Keep on working and may the power be with you

10 October 2006
I enjoyed the boards! I hope that you can find the time to finish as well! Good luck!

B

11 November 2006
Hey vamp...
Where you at? We're missing you up here. I look at your boards for inspiration sometimes... Hope you're still in this thing.

Thread Closed share thread