Eon (Trailer) Entry: Anthony Sheehy

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2006   #16
Fantastic Concepts Partner

You have really great painting skills!

Good luck!
Alex

www.abalakin.de

Old 10 October 2006   #17
I really like the title work. I think it really reflects the mood of the book. Can't wait to see more!

~M

Old 10 October 2006   #18
Alex: I'm afraid my skills are not much compared to some other people in the forums, need more practise Glad you liked the concepts I.

Musegrrl: Yeah, I still got to read the book yet. Lol Must've been a fluke.

Old 10 October 2006   #19
Alex: I'm afraid my skills are not much compared to some other people in the forums, I need more practise. Glad you liked the concepts.

Musegrrl: Yeah, I still got to read the book yet. Lol Must've been a fluke.

Old 10 October 2006   #20
wow your first sketchs are promising ! I'll surely stay on your thread to see your progress. In any case, your on a good way, and it seems you've a good timeline so... Good luck dude !

Old 10 October 2006   #21
Thanks mate. Hope to have some more stuff done soon.

Old 10 October 2006   #22
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: The 4th Chamber Concept

One of a few ideas I've been working on over the past day or so on the 4th chamber. The Islands are like gaint remains of staligmites and stalactites that connect to the roof of the chamber. I'm heading towards a very steamy wild look.

Old 10 October 2006   #23
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: Thistledown Concepts

Just some rough ideas on how I'm going to make the cities hang in the 2nd Chamber.

Old 10 October 2006   #24
Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: The Cap Concept

Entrance into the asteroid.

Old 10 October 2006   #25
Excellent work man!
I'm looking forward to see more

Good Luck!

Old 10 October 2006   #26
Gondor: Thanks mate glad you liked it so far.

At the moment I'm working on a really rough story board for the begining of the trailer. Mainly the parts that deal with a post little death world and the discovery of the asteriod. I probably won't tackle the scenes that occur in the second half of the book just yet (I still haven't recieved the copy I've ordered for a start). Well all except the bit where the russian trooper is floating next to the scaffolding near the the gate to the seventh camber. That could kinda look cool as a scene to go out on. So you have to wait to see the movie before you find out what is on the other side.

Really trying not to get too carried away here like I usaully do. It's hard because there are so many cool scenes I can visualize. There are all these ideas just floating around at the moment if I had anything more solid you would probably be looking at it.

Well back to the storyboards.

Old 10 October 2006   #27
Your sketchs of the different city hang are really detailled and sound...true !
Ideas of your trailer seems to be great too, and I'm waiting to your storyboard and your modeling. IMO you've take a really good way, keep up the good work !

Old 10 October 2006   #28
This really excellent work, man. Especially, I like the colors of the pre-viz for the 4th chamber.

I definitely like to see more.

Old 10 October 2006   #29
GREAT BEGINNING! i like your way of work.....i similar to mine. Very professional!

good analisys of the project in it entire areas...and very good concepts too!

B-movie

Old 10 October 2006   #30
SweD: Nice to see you again. I want to make sure that the images that I create seem plausable on screen, I think the hanging cities are going to be one of the hardest things in this challenge to make seem believable. I went out and spent a day in the city looking at different building designs and suspension bridges so that when I come to modelling people will say 'that looks cool', and not 'that's not real, It'd fall down.'

I've been checking some of my designs with my girlfriend who studied engineering for a brief period so hopefully I'll achieve a sense of realism. I think it is very important to do alot of reference from real life and not just doing a google search for images on the net. That way you at least have some experience with it, the noises it makes and how it interacts with it's enviroment. Things that you can't just see from a photo.

Pixelschumi: Thanks mate. I'm glad you liked the colors. I really want to catch a sense of mood in this scene. Dark, over grown and unknown what lies within the fog.

OZ: Hey nice of you to drop by. Hopefully when I read a bit more into the book and have my storyboard completed I'll have a better feel for the novel and my concepts will improve. Thanks for the kind words.

Thread Closed share thread