CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > Eon (Trailer)
Login register
reply share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Old 09-27-2006, 02:52 AM   #1
Moose Administrator
Anton Fletcher
Gluing captions to cats
Ballistic Media
Send a message via ICQ to salmonmoose Send a message via AIM to salmonmoose Send a message via MSN to salmonmoose Send a message via Yahoo to salmonmoose
Exclamation Looking for group thread

If you would like to compete as part of a group but don't know anyone to join with please post here.

Include description of your talents and an external link to examples of your work.

Once you have found a group to work with, please edit your original post and make note of it so others know you are no longer visible.
Get off my lawn.

Twitter: salmonmoose
Old 10-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #2
Cenk Cevdet KILAR

Hi There,

I'm looking for a group that we can work together well.

I'm student in Istanbul Technical University, Urban and Region Planning and working in a Information Technologies Studio as a 3d Artist.

I would like to join a group that I can push my limits and create more creative results. I cannot put any link because of the technical problems but ıf there will be any person who will interest, I will post my works as a another temporary link.

Thank You and good luck everybody...

(I'm editing my entry because of some advices I put a link which has small part of my portfolio so keep in touch)

Last edited by nitrocom : 10-04-2006 at 09:48 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:14 AM   #3
Chris Campbell Chris Campbell
Design Engineer
San Francisco, USA
hey, i am a video effects artist, trying anyway lol but i can edit/touch up video pretty well,add sound/ sfx, voice overs w.e, i work mostly with video game movies, never done anything like this before. im me on aim @ M3Th0dZ 8o5 or email me at if your interested. (P.S. I HAVE a year or 2 of max under my belt, amature but i can keyframe also) thx!!.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:56 AM   #4
Chris Campbell Chris Campbell
Design Engineer
San Francisco, USA
Exclamation model/animator needed

HELLO! i really wanna do this challenge, this would be my first!! yay!, but i dont know how to model/animate characters, i can do basic modeling, pretty good at scenic modeling, but not character modeling, i can do basic key fram animation nothing special, but i can compose! i am a video effecects artist, i have about 3 years experiance with video editing and composition, anybody looking whos willing to give it a go please IM(aim) = M3Th0dZ 8o5 or EMAIL if not i'll try solo! thx guys
Old 10-09-2006, 07:42 PM   #5
VFX Artist
Chase Cooper
Panda Rescuer
The Rebel Alliance
Talking TD/rigger

I am a technical director/character rigger possibly looking for a group? I can model, animate, and rig characters. My main focus is rigging and muscle systems. I also do a little bit of particle effects with compositing. My website is listed below with some work. Oh, and my main programs are Maya and Combustion - but I also have a few others I can work with.

-Chase Cooper
Old 10-13-2006, 02:48 AM   #6
Blender Evangelist
Douglas Bischoff
Ceridwen Productions
Providence Forge, VA, USA
Send a message via AIM to Bischofftep
Exclamation Edit / Effects / Composite / Sound / Score

Hello, all!

My modeling, shooting, and animating skills are not yet up to a trailer: I'll be entering a 3D still, though.

I am looking to work with a team as any or all of these positions:
* Editor - Final Cut Pro
* Effects /Composite - Discreet Combustion
* Sound - Sound design, voiceover (I have a VERY talented actor pool here), ADR, mixdown (5.1 and Stereo)
* Score - In the grand, symphonic tradition of John Williams, with electronica if desired

My demo reel and films I've worked on before are all at my website:

Contact me if you're interested:
Doug Bischoff
Ceridwen Productions
Old 10-15-2006, 03:14 AM   #7
cool stuff
jhon jhon
mrn studios
United States

hey this is mrn and i would like to help with this contest and i know its a big one so any ways
i did the hardcore frenkenstein challeng with yecaray i can do modeling and a bit of animations i have workied on befor its the only thing im used to

Old 10-20-2006, 08:34 PM   #8
Sven Hallbeck
Jönköping, Sweden
Hi there.

I've been lurking around here for a couple of years now, and I'm nowhere near good enough in 3D to participate in a challenge yet. However I think it would be great to work with someone in a team as I'm fairly experienced in soundediting and effects. I curently do most of my work in Steinberg Nuendo or ProTools. I also have done alot of video editing mainly in Premiere and Sony Vegas.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Old 10-22-2006, 11:45 PM   #9
Its time I was on my way
Josh Boyd
Send a message via MSN to Taxman9
double post
Old 10-22-2006, 11:45 PM   #10
Its time I was on my way
Josh Boyd
Send a message via MSN to Taxman9
Character Animators Needed

Hey everyone,
Myself and some other members have put together a team at the C4D Cafe to enter the Eon Challenge-trailer portion. We use Cinema 4D. We have some skilled modelers/texturers, but as we've found out, no Character Animators. You can view the thread regarding the challenge here - We're still in pre-production so you'll have input for the story/script. Any help is appreciated. If you're interested, leave a note in thread, PM me, or email me at -

Last edited by Taxman9 : 02-23-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:14 PM   #11
3D maya man adasdasgdfh
Weybridge, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Cool 3d modling, charector concept.

hey im tatow i would be pleased to help with this progect just tell me what i can do
Old 11-06-2006, 11:16 AM   #12
Exterior &Interior Design
Mostafa Saber
Architect / Partner
Alpha Designers
Cairo, Egypt
Send a message via MSN to M-Saber Send a message via Yahoo to M-Saber
Environment 3d modeling, Texturing & lighting

I'm originally an architect, have skills in modeling environments in editpoly, or Cars, spaceships and so. I hope I can help someone in someway.
Best of luck to you all !! here's some works of mine,

I've joined Ricardo Graces now ....... Best of luck to you all ! If there's anyone who wants to participate and aid us, it'll be just great !! Contact me soon.

Watch our architectural works

Last edited by M-Saber : 11-12-2006 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to write my link
Old 11-18-2006, 02:38 PM   #13
Silent beholder
Zdenek Sasek
Prague, Czech Republic
Concept art, 3D modeling, texturing

This post is no more actual.Thanks.

Hi, I failed in looking for someone of mine friends to join this challenge with me, so I offer my help here. Iam quite versatile, I can do concepts of anything, storyboard, 3D models, textures or simpler animations. Here is my portfolio (I'm mostly working as freelance concept artist or illustrator, so this website contains mostly my 2d works.).

Feel free to contact me at

Zdenek Sasek

Last edited by Ursus01 : 12-15-2006 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #14
Andres Rivera-Davila
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, USA
Send a message via MSN to Avohej
Concept Art, Illustration, Character Design, Digital Painting

Hey I wanna be part of this great event. For Xmas I won't be working or anything so you can count on me 100%. I have a gallery at let me know if anything.

Old 12-01-2006, 05:20 AM   #15
Alireza Seifi
Tehran, Iran
Hey CGTalkers

I can make orchestral music for this trailer...if u are interested in it i can show u my samples...
reply share thread