Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Tuan Nguyen

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2007   #61
Post Effects and Compositing: posteffects

here a small update, the foreground, got some posteeffects in, but still some corections to make... now rendering the background, damn i hate 3d challenges!!

Old 01 January 2007   #62
Good luck, man!

Old 02 February 2007   #63
keep finishing it man! I'm sure they will talk it over and let you join the final entries. It's worth it as it's really good

Old 02 February 2007   #64
hell yeah ... i just heard about it that the server is not closed, 12-24 hours still open, but i can´t upload it anywhere:( got some upload probs yesterday.

thx arturo your entry is one of my favours!

Old 02 February 2007   #65
Originally Posted by VietEmotion: hell yeah ... i just heard about it that the server is not closed, 12-24 hours still open, but i can´t upload it anywhere:( got some upload probs yesterday.

thx arturo your entry is one of my favours!

I just sent my animation directly to Mibus via e-mail... dont know if it works...

How's the background-rendering going?

Old 02 February 2007   #66
i already finished with rendering yesterday, thx for intrest ... i think i will also send it directly to mibus.

Old 02 February 2007   #67
mibus said there is no chance to enter it, very said:(so here is my final image, i got also a video but i don´t want to post it up, because looks to bad, i have to shut down some effects to mesh the deadline, so maybe i render it later with all effects and post it.

the work on this image is not finished, i will render the background again with gi and oclusion to look how it looks like it was set to be without the deadline.

here i play with some lights very dark in some areas, because i rendered it in 8 bit color, now i learned for my life, always to render in 32 bit color!!!

now thx johnnymaster for many advices he gave me in the last month, nothingness and all the guys who supports me... i am out

Old 02 February 2007   #68
Excellent job, deserves to be finished properly!

Old 02 February 2007   #69
Nice work you've done here
I like the top image more; It is more realistic because of the higher contrasts.

So you're out of the challenge? That's too sad, deadlines suck anyway..

But you do have a nice piece of extra portfolio stuff now, be happy with it

Cheers,
Nils

Old 02 February 2007   #70
So you didn't finish on time. Ahh, neither did I. I guess we can always practice and create more new stuff while we wait for the next big challenge. In the end, it was a great learning experience. Lots of stress, but good experience.

Old 02 February 2007   #71
thx guys, of course it is a nice work for my porto, however i will render it again, this was only a rush render for the deadline.

@Jedi-Juice
yes, i learn a lot, but i think i will not enter the next challenge... maybe when the subject is good

Old 02 February 2007   #72
Thumbs up

im very sorry u didnt make it dude.. ur earlier modeling posts are just as amazing as ur final one ... very gifted modeler
me really fascinated with all the details in ur work!

looking forward to seeing u in the next challenge!

take care buddy! god bless!

Old 02 February 2007   #73
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread