Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Mihail Spireanu

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2006
good model, keep it up

ENO

11 November 2006
Cool Spacy!

very cool spacyness! The feeling I get from your concepts is of swooshing down into a vast open area, so big you feel as though you could fly in any direction, but then nope! gotta go this way and into the giant tunnel! follow the light!

Your scene looks great and I love the mood! especially in the last cocept with people!

unless you did modeling tweaks after you posed her, i think you being a bit modest about that rig! but your model is looking well developed and smooth! ...the edge loops along her stomach kinna bother me, but i'm sure it'll all be sorted out

I can't wait to see more! Cheers!

11 November 2006
I hope to do a fine work.At the begining I didn't realize how much work is to make something good. Is very hard but this is the fine part, I guess.

Thank you all for replay and comments, there are always welcome.

Best regards , Spire.

11 November 2006
the girl model loos really good. could you pls post a sharper/clearer jpg?

11 November 2006
Any progress, mate? Check my aliens!

Originally Posted by spire: Mihail Spireanu is entered in the "Eon Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: Patricia pose

I made 2 more characters 4 the challenge. Now I have a collection of 3/8(possibly 9) characters. More to come! ) Haidi ba, baga!

11 November 2006
nice girl you gott there, whiting to see more details
bafta in continoare si spor la treaba

11 November 2006
Hi to evryone, I didn't have time to post on forum as much as I like.Unfortunately I have much to work .

Best regards, Spire.

Multam de incurajari tuturor
,voi pune un jpg mai clar maine sper ... si de altfel sper sa pun si o parte din scena saptamana asta.
@Radu- Bag bah, numa' sa am timp sa-mi trag rasuflarea ca e de munca mai mult ca la nebuni iar scena o fac in Maya si pina acum n-am mai lucrat decat cu maxu'.

11 November 2006
looks exciting! nice model. cant wait to see her textured.

12 December 2006
Shading (Textured and lit): final chamber illumination

Hi everyone,again I will say ... Sorry because I am late with the wire of Patricia but.. I hope you will understand.I got much work to do.This is a proposal for scene illumination and then I will attach the wire of patricia's face.

Best regards to evry one.Spire.

12 December 2006
Modeling: Patricia's face_wire

As I promise, with a little delay (sorry for that)This is a little closer image of patricia head(face).

Best regards. Spire.

12 December 2006
Wow, I always thought yours was going to be cool. You initial idea has been my favourite. This looks like it is going to be a great entry. Good work man.

Cheers

12 December 2006
hey spire, the girl strike a good pose the head wireframe looks clean, pose look right, all good !
wait to see more at the next update

12 December 2006
Shading (Textured and lit): Patricia shader map

This is the final version for Patricia character. I didn't use special materials, I choose to use the very simple shaders to render faster the final scene, because I submit for the trailer competition too and when I'll have the final scene I don't want to wait for years to render it.

Also the others objects will be especially based on map and not on modelling details.

Best regards!

Last edited by spire : 12 December 2006 at 09:53 PM.

12 December 2006
Originally Posted by Bergquist: very cool spacyness! The feeling I get from your concepts is of swooshing down into a vast open area, so big you feel as though you could fly in any direction, but then nope! gotta go this way and into the giant tunnel! follow the light!

Your scene looks great and I love the mood! especially in the last cocept with people!

unless you did modeling tweaks after you posed her, i think you being a bit modest about that rig! but your model is looking well developed and smooth! ...the edge loops along her stomach kinna bother me, but i'm sure it'll all be sorted out

I can't wait to see more! Cheers!

Hi,

Sorry for the late response.

The skinning is not final, I make it just for test. Anyway thanks for your suggestion.

12 December 2006
hey ! great job
the textures are doing a lot ! they change your character a lot , and now she really loocks great.

whaiting for the scene
spor in continoare !

Thread Closed share thread