Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Tomasz Klejne

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

10 October 2006
Woww, great work up here! I like your forest. Have you tried using speed tree plugin? if not, do you think your way "modeling it by yourself" is better? I'm still learning about this stuff & hope to know whats better from those who have experience like you , ...

Watch our architectural works
  10 October 2006
Originally Posted by 3Dspline: Hey, thanks, its on the to do list, your acutaly the second person to methon that :P, I'm probbly not that skilled at human flaces but If I have time I think it would be a great addition to the image. Plus what better way to get good at face modeling.

It's really good how people in this forum are willing to help and share ideas dispite being in competition with one another, thats why I've always seen these challanges more of a learning experenice then a competition.

totally agree that this competition rocks when getting help all the way. I wish i got some more help the precious challenge - which was my first.
But as i start this second challenge, it seems i already learned a lot from myself and it's worth a lot.

and sorry for repeating Crin's statement! There are so many Threads, so many Posts, so much work but so little time.
I'm not a computerfreak!! but a freak with a computer!
And I'm not afraid to use it!
  10 October 2006
MSaber, nope havn't tried that plugin, I have tried tree plugins before and they work alright, but the reason I modeled it myself is for the experince, making a forrest is something i've never done before and wanted to see if I could do it without any extra help from a programmer.
Its been so long since i've tried a tree plugin so to be honest I don't know if it would be better or not.

Nothingness, np, I do it all the time :P
  10 October 2006
lovely details dude! da trees r just fantastic! very intriguing concepts! cant wait to c whats next!

cheers dude! n good luck!
.. vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
[ Project amphibia WIP ]
  10 October 2006
Hey, nice work on the forest I guess I'll have to tacle that problem too, as I'll (propably) be doing a grand view of the second chamber.
  11 November 2006
The trees are looking good. Go man go!
  11 November 2006
hello there, that forest is looking really nice. Keep up the good work.
  11 November 2006
Those trees do look really good. It reminds me of the Redwood Forest
  11 November 2006
Thanks guys!, I better start posting updates, been slacking too much :(
  11 November 2006
Modeling: Center Peice

Update :), here is a wip of the center peice of my city, I've made about 13 unique buildings so far.
  11 November 2006
omg all this buildings ! texturing texturing texturing !

Cityscapes are becoming my nightmares ! when i see buildings in my town, now i see them in wireframe

anyway, you're doing a good job, and your concept seems to be really impressive.
Sorry for have not see this one before.
Keep up !

11 November 2006
Il like this model, buildings are well diversified.

So,... Great.
Wake up !!
|| website ||
  11 November 2006
Come on

Come on come on. We want more, more more!
  01 January 2007
Shading (Textured and lit): Eon City

Hey, look what I brought back to life, not much time left now.
  01 January 2007
Post Effects and Compositing: Eon Structure

We'll here's what I got so far, I should've spent way more time on this one.
Thread Closed share thread