Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Monsit Jangariyawong

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Good lucky buddy! This challenge is one of the best yet

10 October 2006
Happy to see u in, Monsitj just remember to leave some prizes to all of us good luck my friend!

10 October 2006
I don't mind if he takes the prizes
I just want to see the masterpiece he'll do

good luck my friend!

10 October 2006
oh yeah, you're in 3d scene! good luck

10 October 2006
many many thanks my friend for warm welcome, but I think i have problem now heeheheh!
after I read EON chapter in challenge page before I go to find a full copy in bookstore ,
I found myself don't understand because of my poor english and Eon is science fiction contain a lot of technical term , so I don't sure about this challenge , maybe it take a lot of time before I begin to post something , anyway I will try to focus on artistic and have fun with the challenge with all of you ! good luck all!

10 October 2006
Hi
Nice to see you in the new challenge.
Best Wish for you.

Hamed katebi

- -My Blog - -

Last edited by irananimator : 10 October 2006 at 11:49 AM.

10 October 2006
Hey Monsitj, nice to see you. Yeah, I'm searching for a book myself now too. Good luck, I know you will come up with something great again.

10 October 2006
sawasdee krab! I'm waiting to see your work! good luck krab!

10 October 2006
Hey Dude now just start rocking, You see I can't wait to see some thing awesome, which you always create All the best for this challenge

My art blog

10 October 2006
Cool

just came to wish you goodluck, lots fo fun and to spam a bit rofl, let it rock bro!

10 October 2006
3D masta'z

Artistic aproach allways comes in handy

My 3d folk is massing up,gonna be sweet here ,I sence it,I sence sweetnes in the air,
did I just use that word___AIR, dont mind me monsit ,morning fluff

Last edited by AIRz : 10 October 2006 at 07:39 AM. Reason: spelling issue

10 October 2006
Originally Posted by monsitj: many many thanks my friend for warm welcome, but I think i have problem now heeheheh!
after I read EON chapter in challenge page before I go to find a full copy in bookstore ,
I found myself don't understand because of my poor english and Eon is science fiction contain a lot of technical term , so I don't sure about this challenge , maybe it take a lot of time before I begin to post something , anyway I will try to focus on artistic and have fun with the challenge with all of you ! good luck all!

well same problem for me probably, but I'm sure with a bit of creativity and fantasy we can make our persobal interpretation...

jd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

10 October 2006
Question

....Pee Tom, I will trying to incite for my friend; Pee nareds (Sup of sweeteye) entries The Challenge and I think that to help him by read some prolog and sample chapter...but Eon was written on 1985 . So some property on the scene is very very old such as ...Hoffman used Vedio, Word processor, memory in her work .....I'm not found some word look like--> computer, External Harddisk, memory card etc. I think that it 's hard to imagination for a big scene that show hi-technology However, I hope in the last chapter that will have interesting something for making some work....

Last edited by ppook : 10 October 2006 at 03:30 PM.

10 October 2006
Hey monsitj, great to see you on this one too... I'm anxious to see you great work!

11 November 2006
good luck entering these challenge man, can't whait to see your first concepts

Thread Closed share thread