Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Szasz Andrei

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2006   #61
thanks gan jian

i'm sorry for the latte post but i gott some medical problems, a hernia operation and i'm still in recovery...and i'm not really able to work yet... and that's sooooo bad :(( i must stay in bed...maybe all this week .
i hope i'll get better fast and start working again 'couse is preatty much to do here

Old 11 November 2006   #62
Wonderfull texturing on this. I hope you to be back ok soon!
Good luck.

Insanatosire grabnica & spor!

Last edited by spire : 11 November 2006 at 11:46 AM.

Old 11 November 2006   #63
too bad

get well soon. hope you don't lose too much time.
3D Portfolio

Old 11 November 2006   #64
Hey Andrei. I hope you get well soon. I also had surgery in mid August to correct a herniated disc in my neck. I still feel pain when working for more than an hour on the computer. That's what makes it difficult for me to work on this challenge. I should really be taking it easy, but the challenge is too tempting.

Here's to a speedy recovery for you my friend!

Old 11 November 2006   #65
hey guys !
huge thanks for your kind words
i'm feeling better now and i'm back in the challenge

hey Jesus your problem was biger than mine , take care man
but maybe as you sad we can fix some of those problems with a little

Last edited by AndreiSzasz : 11 November 2006 at 01:03 PM.

Old 11 November 2006   #66
Modeling: modeling_Patricia_WIp

hey back in business ...
here is my rough modeling of Patricia, not mutch detail 'couse she's be somewere in the distance.
no texture yet just some diferent materials to get a clear preview of her cloths

Old 11 November 2006   #67
Thumbs up Mood of the Industrial!

I love the Industrial mood with the organic mechinized feel! Its a great setting!

Your Seeker and BugChopper look great, I love the textures!

Patricia is looking very nice, and just like all the rest I can't wait to see your scene come together with with everything in one render!

- I've just entered this competition, so hopefully as soon as I get some work finished you'll have a look and let me know what you think. Peace Peace!

Old 11 November 2006   #68
Hey - I really like your Patricia, lots of personality and a overall "cool" look, great work
Sorry about your health problems ... hope you get up to full speed soon. there's still plenty of time.

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

Old 11 November 2006   #69
@ Aaron , thanks man and i'm glad you joined the competision. i'm loocking forward to see your entry and would gladly share you my opinion

@Gunila, thanks .
i gues i'm fealing better now and i hope to get the speed back ,
i'm trying to put together some renders with the hole scene, but it's preatty rough yet.
i'll sure post some renders for you to get a clear loock of how is gonna loock, but it isn't mutch though... hope to build more on the next week.

Old 11 November 2006   #70
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: right_side_scene_ pre-viz

here is the front and right side of the scene. just o rough pre-viz, with a generic lighting and missing a lot of details. i decided to post this just to show a little overwiev of my scene and to show you how the work is developing .
hope you like it.

Old 11 November 2006   #71
Cool sweet!

ah, so nice! things are really coming together now!

so where is the bugmotorcycle gonna go?

can't wait to see more!

Old 11 November 2006   #72
I really like Patricia's clothing design, it seems right for the time and place. Good work

Old 11 November 2006   #73
missing a lot of details ? lol ! i'm really curious to see this scene in Hd full details !
Anyway, this one show us a really great work, can't wait to see the complete scene

Old 11 November 2006   #74
very keeewl man, very keeeeeeewl (that's "cool" in Eric Cartman tongue). the scene looks keeeeeeeeewl and adding the clouds makes it look even more keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewl
now seriously. it looks really kewl

Old 11 November 2006   #75
@ Aaron, thanks man, as for the bugmotocycle...it will be somewere on the right platform but not to visible i gues, becouse in that place will be Patricia and Lanier.

@ Nakai, thanks man , glad you like it.

@ Cyril, , yep still need to add a little more detail to the scene, i feal that it needs nore detail to create a clear perspectiv and to show the real space of it.

@ Virgil, thanks dude for the keeeeeeewl words

Thread Closed share thread