Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Szasz Andrei

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2006
good work on the textures, really ! this give to your modeling a really SF touch !
look forward to see more !

11 November 2006
Arrow

Wow this looks great

Cool mood with all this machinery, I`m looking forward to see your progress

11 November 2006
Jeah, I really like your motocylcle. You're good at texturing. Keep goin' this style!

Markus

11 November 2006
Cool

great progress, love the worn look of those gates. some black/yellow stipes could work on them as well to break up a bit more the allover grey maybe great wor, looking forward to your next update! keep on rocking!

11 November 2006
WOW! great texturing here! and very nice models! I like the rusty look you give to your stuff.

B-movie

11 November 2006
@ Cyril, thanks man, i'm trying to make it look more SF then the sketch and trying to ketch the feeling of the chamber... there is stiil more to do

@ Maciej, thanks dude, loocking forward to see your threads too

@ Markus, thanks, i'm glad you like the motocycle but i think it woun't be seen in the final scene to mutch , about the textures i'm doing my best , beeng a wide scene i try to do more with the textures , 'couse the modeling details will not be seen verry well, soo i'm detailing just where i'm sure it worths.

@ Sacha, thanks ! i'm just worcking on the black/yellow stripes , they will appear bellow the gates on some triangular forms that will scater to the horizon line to gett some rithm in the scene thanks for your sugestion !

@ Fabio, hey ! thanks man , it's a payne in the ass with those rusty textures , but they are doing there job :d there is mutch more to do with the lighting, hope to rich the mood of the chamber

thanks an good luck to you all

11 November 2006
Very nice with all this tech modeling - it will look great. The texturing works well too, good work

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

11 November 2006
hey !
thanks man
good luck to you too.
(yeah, the alien loocks more dangerous now )

11 November 2006
Shading (Textured and lit): Texturing scene_03_WIP

not realy finished...still nead to do some tweking on the textures...but here it is, another part of the scene

11 November 2006
The texturing is coming along nicely, although the symmetry on the left large machine object is a bit distracting.

Good job nonetheless.

11 November 2006
hey man ! thanks !
and thanks for the sugestion i'll try to fix that symmetry problem and still have to do some tweking here and there to fix some strechy textures.
good luck!

11 November 2006
Thumbs up awesome

great work! its been an inspiration. love the textures.
3D Portfolio

11 November 2006
Nice update! Do you have a rough 3dscene yet? I'm very curious on how the whole scene will look like

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

11 November 2006
@ chaitanya, thanks man i'm glad you like it .

@ Gunilla, hey thanks man.
yes i have some 3d scene but at this moment is so rough... that i can't post it yet, i mean that's just about 20% done, but i'll try to put something up on this weekend and post it.
i still have some doubts about the compozition of the scene so i'll be glad to get some feedback on it. thanks

11 November 2006
nice texturing!

nice texturing!and the models.it'll become a great work.

Steampunk Challenge

Thread Closed share thread