Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Szasz Andrei

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2006   #31
Szasz,

Very nice models and the texturing of them is great. I think they will fit well into your street scene. I would just suggest to add some sort of terrain curvature to the sky background. This is going to look great when done.

Old 10 October 2006   #32
Modeling: scene modeling_01

modeling first buildings and buildings parts for the scene.

Old 10 October 2006   #33
Modeling: scene modeling_02

another pice of the scene, some kind of turbine engine with presure watches and stuff

Old 10 October 2006   #34
man, you have some nice work here and great attention to detail.

Old 10 October 2006   #35
???

Very nice model for those engines. Did u use any reference from reality or just your imagination?

Old 10 October 2006   #36
hey man, your new sketch is really more explicit than the first, i think you've take the good option. This one will be surely impressive if you continue to add a great attention to details like you are doing now.
Good job and good luck dude !

Old 10 October 2006   #37
Good progress.

One thing. Your concept doesn't seem to give me that "Eon" feeling, if you know what I mean. Still, I like what you have so far.

Keep it up.

Old 10 October 2006   #38
@ Gary Downing , thanks man i'm doing my best

@ simovici florian , thanks, yes i used a lot of reference , lots of pictures from google of
all kinds af mechanical things, engines and other.

@ Cyril Taussat , thnaks , i'll try to do same with all the models in the scene and with the
textures too , good luck to you too

@ Jesus Bibian Jr , yes man i know what you mean, and i gues you are right, i finaly gott
the book and i will try to get more clouse to that feeling and i think that will mean
some changes of the scene , but hope i'll manage to do it well.

thanks all , and good luck

Old 11 November 2006   #39
Shading (Textured and lit): Texturing scene_01_WIP

this is the first scene texuturing, first buiding and is a Work in Progress, only color mapping is done. It's still more to do but hope you like it so far.

Old 11 November 2006   #40
???

Yeap, nice texturing. Are u going to put some specularity on the metal you have there? Or you are using a matte paint?

Noroc!

Old 11 November 2006   #41
thnaks and sorry for the late reply , yes i'm going to do specular / reflection maps and some bumps too. i working to find a good shader to put those maps ... and still got some problems with that

merci bafta si tie

Old 11 November 2006   #42
I like how you've progressed to a different image. Can't wait to see it start to come together.

Old 11 November 2006   #43
looking good, looking goooooooooooood. the models are really cool, the textures... mm... don't seem so clean nor motivated, but they're OK. the concept drawings are great.
what kind of plans do you have with your scene? is it going to be part of an animation thingy?

Old 11 November 2006   #44
@ Dustin thanks hope it will progress to the right direction

@ Virgil thanks dude , about the texures...i'm still working on that... and it'll be some changes. i just found some good references of rust metal and metal plates and i foud out how the shaders should look, soo i'm now working again on those textures to make them look right.
about the animation, i gues there will be a 4 seconds animation spot, 'couse for the final submission there must be an animatet shot of the scene, and i'm now planning it

Old 11 November 2006   #45
Shading (Textured and lit): texturing_scene_02

tweeking the textures a bitt...
just added reflection, specular, and bump maps, did something more with the color textures...and a little experiment of lighting on those turbines.

Thread Closed share thread