Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Cláudio Jordão do Carmo Viegas

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Cláudio Jordão do Carmo Viegas

Cláudio Jordão do Carmo Viegas is entered in the "Eon Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Render: Inside Olmy's Ship

10 October 2006
finally you jump in. I saw your work, i like it! Good luck Claudio!

10 October 2006
Hey Claudio! Good to see you in and hope you can find the time to come up with something exciting as usual
So, what about your movie? Tell me about it - have you got in online?
Nice website BTW, unfortunately I don't understand a word but some really nice work there.

Good luck for the challenge!

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

10 October 2006
Hello, thanks for welcome me on this one Johnnymaster and Gunilla.

I haven't read the book yet... I've just found it on the net a few days ago... and... well... does any one want to give me a hand? Or do I have to spend a month reading it!?
I trust, by the images of some of you, that this is really a great book and a great story... but... well, let's see what the future will bring

As for my movie, my friend Gunilla... it's called "Esperânsia" which, in Portuguese, means something like, the anxiety of hoping or waiting for... /... as I told you some time ago, I came up with the idea of animating the scene I've created for the "Space Opera - Challenge" remeber?
Well... 10 months later the scene was completely diferent and transformed in a "love story".

Unfortunately, it's not online, yet... because, fortunately, it's being admited and running on Festivals... and winning some prizes ))))) but I promise to show you as soon as I can!

The only thing I can show you for now is my Avatar, in which you can see the 2 characters on the movie

And now... EON.
See you later, and thanks.

10 October 2006
Yes - I remember well you mentioning an animated version of it and I'm really dying to see it!
If it is anything as amazing as your image it's no surpise you got it running on festivals... much congrats for that and the awards

Good luck with EON - I haven't read much yet. I suppose some guessing can work out fine, right?

Demoreel

10 October 2006
Hello Claudio! Good to see you once again. Check out the excerpt section, there is quite a bit of information that you can draw upon for inspiration in a small amount of time. I do recommend the book as it has so much that one could use as inspiration for the challenge.

11 November 2006
Hello, it's been very hard to find time to do something for this... specially when we have to read a book and so on. I'm still not sure of what I'm gonna do... but I'm thinking about that scene when Patricia was "invited" by Olmy and the Frant to go to Axis City.
If someone has suggestions, please... they are more then welcome!
See you later.

11 November 2006
Modeling: Patricia

Well, I must start doing something, so... I don't know if I'm going to use it or not, but anyway... I asked Jessica Alba to pose for me, and this is what I manage to do.
I dont understand why, but she doesn't want to see me anymore.

11 November 2006
Hey - you got started, good!

Your Patricia has started good ... perhaps not so similar to Jessica Alba but a beauty anyway.
Looking forward to see what you come up with

Demoreel

11 November 2006
Hey Gunilla, thanks for your comment
I've already decide which scene I'll be exploring.
It's the one, inside Olmy's ship, when Patricia was interropted by Olmy's ghost when she was trying to touch Olmy's body during his Talsit session.
It's not going to be easy to find time for doing this, but I'll give it a try... in the scene challenge, or in the trailer one... cause I had one idea for that too, allthough I have one question:
Can I use the same scene in both challenges?
Does anyone know if that is possible?
Well, I'll try to post something tomorrow.
Thanks.

11 November 2006
Hey Claudio,

nice to discover your Patricia here, great start with the modeling ! The scene you want to show is interesting, with a lot of potential to show close-ups of the characters and their interacting...about your question, as far as I remember unfortunately the rules doesn't allow you to use the same scene in the trailer-section ...

I hope you find the time to show us more soon!

-sabrina

11 November 2006
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: concept

Hello all, here is my idea of the scene. Thank you for your comment daWinky :)

11 November 2006
Modeling: study of the ship

Hello, here's my version of Olmy's ship... we'll only be seeing the interior, but I guess it helps to build it anyway!

12 December 2006
Modeling: modeling patricia

Hello, here's an update of my Patricia.

12 December 2006
I like the look you're giving Patricia. It seems like a lot of people picture her to be some sort of fashion model. Your Patricia is believable as a brilliant mathematician and physicist. Best of luck in the contest.

Thread Closed share thread