Eon (Illustration) Entry: Torsten Wolber

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
i'm about halfway through the book but this is totally what the 7th chamber looked like in my head... can't wait to see more

10 October 2006
wow, really striking! how can you have such a clear idea so early on ? brilliant!

A

10 October 2006
WOW.. Thats an excellent start, I'm really intrigued to see what you do next

Good luck.

10 October 2006
Welcome back Torsten! SExy composition!

10 October 2006
Great start Torsten...

I see what you mean about scale, buy hey this really is close to how I imagined it would look.

Fantastic!

10 October 2006
Nice start. This is close to how I imagined it from the book for what I can remember.
Looking forward to your updates.

Cheers, Jeroen

10 October 2006
I concur. This is also almost exactly how I imagined the 7th chamber the first time I read it's description in the book. I will be definitely checking back in on the progress. Great start.

10 October 2006
A very good start

WOW!

I have to say youīve done a great sketch. The composition is really good, you get a great set of depth in the scene. Iīd just love to see this scene just full of details that trickle off into the distance.

Maybe you need some balance with the characters to make them a bit more recognisable.

Great work!

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

I agree that maybe it could be cool to put some more foreground in there to go 4 a more epic and huge feeling but whouaaaa so great sketch and nice colors!!!
Sure be'll hanging around here,he,he!
HAve fun!!!

10 October 2006
Talking

the road to infinity ^^ yay, awesome sketch mate, great work on light and composition, looking forward to your next steps

10 October 2006
Oh GOD!!!

I like very much, but I wonder what will you put in the background?

I think you have a good beginning.

Welcom and good luck !!!

Coluche.

10 October 2006
Cool picture already, I like the colours and the depth. Well done man! Will continue following this thread

EON
My journey entry
Spectacular
Master and Servant

10 October 2006
This is a standout already. Very strong concept, great atmosphere!

10 October 2006
looking good, will visit later on too.

10 October 2006
Hey, so many repiles!! Iīm flattered. No really, i am

First of all: this is just a concept, and i donīt know yet if i should take it to the next level. I just thought right now in this early stage is a good time to do some concepts. Later i let you guys decide which i should go for ( hawhaw.. smart, isnīt it?)

Ehsan, adib, yanbing, MVDB, Ramitxon, Squishme, nwiz25,Danbird,thierry: you guys really help me with your encouragement. Thanks a bunch!!

PMD, phew, iīm really glad to hear that. I had a hard time to fully comprehend everything in discription and was too lazy to look up everything, so your statement was an urgently needed confirmation for me.

This goes for Nomad as well of course, thanks Buddy.

Yanbing, thanks for mentioning the sky, because thatīs what i imagined first, which i satrted with.

Ramixton, thanks and itīs great to have you around.

idyeaah,really, i do? Wow! *blush*

Nazirull, you know, this question will pop up quite often in the following contest, so i guess that this time it will be part of the sensation, to look how others are imagining the same locations. This will be fun and that is what itīs all about so youīre more than welcome to pick up this very scene and visualize it your own way.
Donīt make me feel bad ...

piccolabella, thanks for the reassurance!

Neubius, thanks, i agree and i think the image is by and large a little bit too clear for my taste.There is definitely something missing in the front and in the distance. But anyway, thank you very much.

Hey beelow, good to see you back, bro. If you find this comp sexy, then wait and see what they are doing back in the truck.

Mr Freeman, thanks!! Yeah, the scale, i know. Well at least i know itīs not working that way, so thatīs a good start in the end.

terro, like i said, feel free to pick exactly the same scene. Really, i mean, this will be part of he fun.

Yone, Okmer, thanks. Good point, i will need something in the foreground, thatīs for sure.
1st Angel,yeah, whatever these next steps will be. Prost

Hm, stoiik, really no need to invole god in this. Heīs a very busy man....(Thanks, buddy )

faultymoose and warpy, Thank you. Very much appreciated. I hope youīre not too disappointed that iīm doing some different concepts first...

Thread Closed share thread