Eon (Illustration) Entry: Mark David

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Haha, now that's just plain weird!
Great stuff. Keep it up

10 October 2006
[QUOTE=mdavid]

this looks beautiful, Mark...toooo cute!

10 October 2006
Concept Art: Blueprint

Blueprint (plans) for the space craft. Keen observers will notice that some passengers might not enjoy the greatest of luxury, but that's space travel for you.

10 October 2006
Try
Thanks for your excellent scientific feedback. It all helps. I can understand now why people say rocket science is difficult. There are a lot of details to consider

Makaron
Thanks for your endorsement of the critter-in-a-treadmill method of propulsion. I consider you the supreme reference source for matters concerning small furry critters.

soapy
Cheers, mate! It's important to me that the spacecraft looks formidable. I'm delighted that George likes it. If you want, you can tell him it doesn't need wings because it only goes where there's no air. This aint no home-built atmospheric glider - this is bleeding-edge rocket science. NASA - you can contact me with a PM if you want the blueprints

Gunilla
I sincerely appreciate your fine contribution to the science concerning the not-too-minor matter of propulsion. I can tell you, your diagram has cut weeks off my research and development time. I love it and I'm very grateful. I've printed out your picture and have passed it on to the Propulsion Team. Trust me when I say I've got my best people working on it

SquishMe
Thank you! Thanks for dropping by too

Shakes
Cheers, matey. I think the flames go a long way towards achieving the look I'm after

10 October 2006
I´m for sure gonna save up money for business class...

10 October 2006
LOL, that reminds me of how stinky space travel must be. Chili in space must be a lethal weapon...

10 October 2006
Makaron
Yep, you don't want to take the cheap option in space travel

soapy
Originally Posted by soapy: LOL, that reminds me of how stinky space travel must be. Chili in space must be a lethal weapon...
But you might be onto a possible power source...

10 October 2006
Originally Posted by soapy: LOL, that reminds me of how stinky space travel must be. Chili in space must be a lethal weapon...

If it's chili powered, I don't want a seat in business OR economy. I'd rather walk.

10 October 2006
Funny stuff mark- I vote for business class!

10 October 2006
Oh dear - you have some problems ahead for the economy class passengers - will they have to be sedated? The noise and lack of air must be stressful.
I'm gald you appreciate my efforts in helping out on the technical side - it so happens I may have a solution for those problems in this little diagram.
Keep the goodies come!

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

10 October 2006
SquishMe
Very wise. I can only say it's a good thing it's not designed for those space journeys that take months or even years

Shakes
Another one! Economy class isn't getting many takers

Gunilla
Thanks Gunilla. Yes, a problem certainly, but nothing that can't be solved with the kind of advanced thinking this forum is famous for. Thanks for that diagram too. Looks like it has pretty much all bases covered

10 October 2006

I´m crying dude, hahahahaha

10 October 2006
Oh, I forgot, I´m waiting for the propulsion system ok? haha

10 October 2006
Hey cool new avatar Mark, love it!

Now we got frogs, guinea pigs and trolls going in where no man has gone before them…

A genius blueprint drawing mate! Though be careful revealing to much like this.
NASA and other space agency’s are sure to be monitoring this challenge.
You know they will steal good ideas like this and not think twice about it!

A few questions though from a keen observer…

1. I notice the arm of the cosmic radiation parasol is strategically placed above the pilot’s lower back. Does this mean he operates/adjusts it with his buttocks?

2. Are there any room fore space sickness (barf bags) on Economy class.

3. I don’t see any escape hatch… Ah wait ……I get it! You’re working like Leonardo. Leaving bitts and peaces out and drawing left-handed, upside down and writing with yours feet. to confuse the thieves of good ideas out there aren’t you.

Smart guy!

Keep going Mark I’m barracking (new word I recently learned) fore you !!

10 October 2006
Economy class luxuries

Since I'm a noob, someone may post this idea before it hits, but..... Economy class doesn't have to be that bad! How about a couple of off-round portals for the econo-class travelers to peer through? That way we can see their little pinched faces through the overly-thick, image distorting windows! Maybe, the windows can be off center as well, just like in modern airliners where you have to press your head against the seat in front to look out a window, or jam your seat as far back into the passenger behind so you can hog the seat's window.

Thread Closed share thread