Lighting tutorial part 4: indoor and artificial lighting

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

05 May 2005
John

Would you know how one can render an animation in 3DS Max to achieve a transparent backround? Please.

05 May 2005
Thumbs up

Thanks buddy.. that what i was looking for.

05 May 2005
Many thanks!

Printed this off to study on the train tomorrow morning!

Looking forward to the remaining chapters

05 May 2005
Thank you very much!
I see that you've put a lot of time and effort in this and we really apriciate it!
Really looking forward to the rest.

06 June 2005
wow this is just gr8. i've been searching for something like this for ages. thnx a lot for this. u rock.

06 June 2005
This is incredible!!! What's really amazing to me is how the whole digital art community shares thier knowledge. Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by remcv8 : 06 June 2005 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Extremely En-light-ening

06 June 2005
Smile Ongoingly excellent....

I wanted to make sure that you continue to receive encouragement for your efforts. Ongoingly excellent, thoughtfully, well written and vividly represented by the selected images that you have chosen. Thank you for your contribution.
Paul

06 June 2005
mann ... few weeks ago my friend send me the link of your site.. and i lovee it but i change my HD and lost it. noww i have to say thank you for the amazing article you have done... is many information and tips for all kind of artist.

thank you my friend

stay with GOD

08 August 2005
Talking Hey.................

A.............W.............E.............S....... ......O.............M.............E.............
A.............W.............E.............S....... ......O.............M.............E.............

THATS VERY NICE OF YOU MAN
Regards
Ankit Sharma

08 August 2005
I can teach basics of lighting in better way. Thanx

08 August 2005
suneet mayb u can teach the basics better, but at least give some credit to this guy mate. he's gone ahead and researched a lot on the way light works, and he's gone way beyond the basics too. and he's nice enough to share it with us. i hate to say this but it looks like ur one of those guys who just like to show off.

08 August 2005
devil666reborn - I interpreted suneet_13's comment as a "thank you" message, as in he understands or can teach about lighting better thanks to the article. Maybe the English wasn't perfect, but I don't think he was trying to sound arrogant.

-jeremy

08 August 2005
Indeed, I think it was just a case of using "teach" insetad of "learn". Don't forget that english isn't always a poster's first language.

09 September 2005
thanks... this is just what i was looking for.

10 October 2005
Talking hei

It's a very nice web site~

reply share thread