HMC9: Jango Fett

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2007
I like the Jango-dancing box thing you got going here, but maybe...maybe Jango's clothes arent baggy enough? Hmmm, nah I reckon it will balance out with the armour on.

Keep going as I'm sure this will be another strong contender for the top spot.

06 June 2007
Thanks very much.
Well its currently a normal map, not a displacement, so its less baggy than it should be, and the other consideration is having him on Kamino, in the rain, so right now its in limbo.

MY HMC

06 June 2007
it's looking good since now !! continue this way !

06 June 2007
THx.

MY HMC

06 June 2007
looks good ..

I like the Kamino rain idea, it would suit the character more than the '80's Disco thing you've got going on ..

06 June 2007
Kamino it is....

MY HMC

06 June 2007
Re: Airflow

Have you thought about teaming up with the person doing the Slave 1 / Kamino scene? Being as you're tight for time, and they can use a Jango...

06 June 2007
nice pants wrinkles. this is lookin really good. i'm just curious why most of the "fett" entries are building theirs from the boots up? anyway, good luck. i will fallow this one closely

red

06 June 2007
Re: RedRepublic.

I asked exactly the same thing!

Must be something to do with those fancy boots the Fett boys wear...or maybe a warm up for the more difficult parts that lie ahead?

06 June 2007
Originally Posted by simjoy: looks good ..

I like the Kamino rain idea, it would suit the character more than the '80's Disco thing you've got going on ..

80's disco or Corescant night life. But yeah, Fett looked better on Kamino.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

06 June 2007
Any one got some decent highres shots of Kamino? Would be cool to have him standing on a platform looking into the rain, or lightning...

MY HMC

06 June 2007
I posted some links over at 3DU for you mate if they are any good for you ..

06 June 2007
Thanks evah soh much sah!

MY HMC

06 June 2007
thats a really great way to work. Quite modular! Looking good man!

06 June 2007
When I build characters I either start from the hand, the foot, or the chest. I very rarely start with the head unless its a bust. Its just how I prefer to model, I think someone else was building a fett when I entered, but I hadnt seen it till after my boot was posted, its prolly the same for him, starting off on somthing not as detailed as a face is a better way to plan out an organic.

MY HMC

Thread Closed share thread