HCR MINI-Challenge #37: Femme Fatale!- Airflow: Catwoman/Hepburn

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2013
Originally Posted by Airflow: Ears are flat because of the cowl.

Ah, that makes sense.
Good job on the armored details. It does look like something solid is under that suit.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

03 March 2013
Update..

MY HMC

03 March 2013
Looking nice man.
I love the eye area. Did some cheeky little sink lines get in under the lower lip?

Great work.

03 March 2013
Cheers, I can take them out.

Update in a bit.

MY HMC

04 April 2013
Originally Posted by Kanga: Did some cheeky little sink lines get in under the lower lip?

Just so I'm speaking the same language (I tend to get out of the loop), "sink lines"?
wyattharris.com Dig it!

04 April 2013
Where some people have protrusions under the bottom lip, kinda like Sigourney Weaver.

MY HMC

04 April 2013
Originally Posted by WyattHarris: Just so I'm speaking the same language (I tend to get out of the loop), "sink lines"?

Oh ja sorry. Some sink areas that look like indentations. That little fold over the lip corner looks different in the first 2 big ref pics and that sink doesnt look so pronounced to me. Also the nose fold by the cheek might be a bit stronger. I could be wrong though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cowl1.jpg (35.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Kanga : 04 April 2013 at 05:49 PM.

04 April 2013
Yeah, I did not want to make her babyfaced. But I will reduce some of that.

MY HMC

04 April 2013
Update
Turnaround2

MY HMC

04 April 2013
Nice turnaround.

You godda admit, she does look kinda cute

04 April 2013
The angles in the suit really stand out when its in motion.
Looking good.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

04 April 2013
Update.

Whats that line from Indiana Jones in Raiders Of The Lost Ark?
"I dunno, I am making it up as I go!!!"
That's how I feel. Wrinkles through a Latex/Pvc/Kevlar/Leather hybrid material that are formed off a non disclosed body armor the likes of which I haven't even designed yet..

Let me know if any thing looks wrong, I really need your eyes...

MY HMC

Last edited by Airflow : 04 April 2013 at 09:08 PM.

04 April 2013
Hi guys.
Bad news I am afraid. I have a months work on and doubt I will be able to finish this to the level I want to. I have been rigging her and Will post some stuff up untill Monday when I start paid work.
Tbh I have found it hard going to keep up the pace on this with work and girlfriend/RL commitments vying for my time.
I will keep you posted but I think I have been rushing for maybe the last week to get to the point when I could begin sculpting. Anyway, good luck on you're entries and I will keep my eye on your stuff.

MY HMC

04 April 2013
Rigging pose1

MY HMC

04 April 2013
HCR MINI-Challenge #37: Femme Fatale! :POST YOUR FINAL ENTRY!
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

Thread Closed share thread