HCR MINI-Challenge #37: Femme Fatale!- Airflow: Catwoman/Hepburn

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2013
Better turnaround.
I would say its probably fifty percent done at this stage.
Turnaround2

MY HMC

03 March 2013
Gloves and start of goggles.

MY HMC

03 March 2013
Ah yeah, gloves came out nice.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

03 March 2013
Thanks. Want to make a scope that goes over her goggles, infra red/night vision thingy. Then this the straps on the boots, hair fix and briefcase. Then onto detailing in Zbrush. I don't think I will have time to do a textured version of her as I have more paid work coming up soon. Prolly got two days this week to put in on her.

MY HMC

03 March 2013
With such small updates I feel like I am cheating you guys.

MY HMC

03 March 2013
please delete

Last edited by Seravi : 04 April 2013 at 01:03 PM.

03 March 2013
Yeah it is looking great.
The second pic shows the jaw has more slope from the cheek bone making it more pointed towards the front. The roundness of the jaw is also far softer in the reference photos and Seravi has posted some very nice angles.

Keep truckin
Cheerio

03 March 2013
I think the jaw in some of the images have been retouched. In most of the images I have poured over her jaw is quite flat and angular. I am going to do another pass today on it, and see where i can get. i think the eyelids can do with being thicker and getting the eyelashes in there will help. Cheers guys

MY HMC

03 March 2013
O'k, doing this image by image cos it really is quite difficult to match all the photos of her without knowing the lens information and focal lengths.
First image match..

The nose tip "chisled bit", (septum to tip) needs scaling from this view. The eyes are also a diff shape due to her looking at us and not straight ahead.

One thing I noticed is that my head seems to be a bit more stretched.

Will do some more angles tomorrow.

MY HMC

Last edited by Airflow : 03 March 2013 at 08:35 PM.

03 March 2013
Originally Posted by Airflow: One thing I noticed is that my head seems to be a bit more stretched.
- I think that is the main problem. Her cheeks and overall face are rounder but that may be due to yours being longer as well.
- Her ears poke out a lot.
- I think her brow line is thinner. Not sure because of her eyebrows.
- Her bottom lip is rounder.
- The top lip is tricky because it seems to look different in each shot. Probably smiling vs. not.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

03 March 2013
Thanks.
The cheeks I am going to try to fill out.
Ears are flat because of the cowl. I want to do a cloth sim to try to get realistic wrinkles everywhere.
Top lip, after talking to my gf I am going to make the space between her nose and top lip shorter. I think the bottom lip curves because of the smile.
But yeah, that has helped quite a bit.

MY HMC

03 March 2013
Closing in...

MY HMC

03 March 2013
Nice improvements!
I would add a bit of mass to the chin and round off the jaw more. Might be a bit sharp still.
Great stuff!

03 March 2013
Cool, making those changes.
Suit, Rubber? Leather? Or Pvc?

MY HMC

03 March 2013
Update..

MY HMC

Thread Closed share thread