Texture mapped particles/voxels in Krakatoa?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2010   #16
When i switch from scanline to krakatoa renderer in production tab, all my material slots go black what do i do to fix this? some other thread had a macroscript or something to solve it but the link doesnt work anymore.. :-( pls help me.. i have 3ds max 2011 on 32bit..

Old 08 August 2010   #17
This was the link i found from your post in the main krakatoa thread..

"For that reason, we ship an additional icon/macro in the Krakatoa category which can be placed on the Krakatoa toolbar and can be used to quickly unlock the Material Editor so it would render in Scanline instead.
http://www.franticfilms.com/softwar...acroscripts.php" (sorry for double posts)

Old 08 August 2010   #18
Originally Posted by alexmurur: This was the link i found from your post in the main krakatoa thread..

"For that reason, we ship an additional icon/macro in the Krakatoa category which can be placed on the Krakatoa toolbar and can be used to quickly unlock the Material Editor so it would render in Scanline instead.
http://www.franticfilms.com/softwar...acroscripts.php" (sorry for double posts)

Or you could just open the Render Setup dialog and unlock the Material Editor from the Production renderer, thus rendering the Spheres with Scanline instead.
In the upcoming v1.6.0, we will be forcing that lock to off automatically when switching back to Krakatoa.

Old 08 August 2010   #19
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread