Any free female reference images?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2010
Thumbs down Any free female reference images?

Hi all, i'm having the hardest time finding some free images of the female body in like the T position for modeling my characters body, if anyone has any they can spare or lend mostly a slender fit like female body i'd appreciate it.

Other than that I have no idea where else to look for any free images to use to begin my body modeling for my character.

Edit:

I found some good muscle reference images someone posted on a forum.

Now my next problem is my 3ds Max plane views, I have the material set to show in view port but it just vanishes from the plane.

Edit Again:

Well I fixed the front view problem but when i put the back image on to explict map channel it tiles all over the place.

Also the back view plane tends to vanish from the view port as well.

Last edited by DarkShadowRage : 03 March 2010 at 12:42 AM.

03 March 2010
If you're serious about this project then a little financial investment won't hurt. Take a look at www.3d.sk, which is probably the #1 resource for organic reference material. Buy a 1 month subscription, download like crazy and you'll be set for the next hundred projects to come

As I'm not a Max user, I can't help with your other problems. The back view vanishing in the viewport may be due to backface culling, you might want to check that.

03 March 2010
I would do that I just don't have the money right now, so this will suffice, anyways does anyone know how to fix the view port problem?

Edit: I fixed the viewport problem,

Turns out all it was, was the plane it was set on real world mapping and what not.

now it all works

Last edited by DarkShadowRage : 03 March 2010 at 07:13 PM.

03 March 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread