3dStudioMax Sculpt Deformers..

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Display Modes
  01 January 2009
3dStudioMax Sculpt Deformers..

Hi all,

Was reading a digital modelling book there recently, that was mainly based on MAya, and it talked about Sculpt Deformers where you can use this feature to take a different shaped objects and repostion them to another object to create bulges or indentations along that object's surface. For example say you have a flat plane and a sphere, and you want to make a bulge on this plane, you then can use sculpt defromer to move the sphere to it and push a bulge into it. I was just wondering if 3D Studio Max has a similar feature and if so where is it located?


  01 January 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.