Aggie93 Adventure!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2007
Aggie93 Adventure!

Sonja: My first character in my adventure comics.

I do not have a name of the comics yet. I have been wanting to make a comic book about something. I practice my manga art on my son's lunch bags. I drew my wife as a manga character, above is the digital version, and she suggested that I make a comic book about our travel adventures. We do have a few. So now I need to make my character and my son's.

I decided to make a seperate thread for this endeavor. So here is it goes!

My new anatomy thread

My Graphic Novel thread! & Blog

My digital thread

My anatomy thread!

Art is never finished, It's abandoned!

09 September 2008
Nice character!
You cant tell me you ran out of bags!

Lets see some more
Cheerio Chris

09 September 2008
Kanga - I forgot all about this thread. Thanks for reviving it. I have been posting mostly in the Manga workshop thread. I will place my digital work of my manga character evolution here as well.

I decided to scrap my wife manga and go with a fictional folklore manga. Enter Allu, a faceless succubus. Her story is a little more involved but I will not go there yet. Here is her evolution:

Allu at the beach. I did not like her legs. I love the wings but I needed to do more to her.

I wanted to make a more realist Allu here. Again, I do not like the legs or the tie of her wings into her back.

I loved this allu. Her top was more or less hand shape and this gave me an idea. I wanted her to be a shape shifter so when she was in the real world she would not be noticed. I also put real legs with boots on her here, which gave me another idea.

I wanted to see how I could make her more manga to make the art work quicker. This is traditional. I am fixing to digitize her. Notice her bottoms. It looks like two... well it isn't. I will be working on this too. It will be answered later.

This is my latest. I drew it traditionally while on vacation and while I was working on her legs I decided to make them the shape of a deer's. Now her wings, top, bottom and tail has become more of an item. I decided that all of those are a creature, more or less, a pet that relies on her; a heterotroph!

I need to work on the other characters in my story and I will start that soon. Graduate school has been pre-occupying my time.

My new anatomy thread

My Graphic Novel thread! & Blog

My digital thread

My anatomy thread!

Art is never finished, It's abandoned!

09 September 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread