Sketchbook Thread Of Ha-dou-ken - 2D/3D

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2006   #61
Hi...Isaias...

LOL..I don't have TIME NOW..... NOW IS ...NOW IS this MOMENT your living in...LIVE in the NOW MOMENT that IS...MOMENTS past, an illussion of memory, and the future MOMENT, has yet to be CONCIEVED....THERE IS ONLY ...NOW that IS .... ....Should be a great painting in those words I
THINK.... ....Maybe a painting of you throwing your clock out of the window...
JUST HAVING ...FUN...with words and thoughts..
I agree with Johan....but when in dought, do it all, IF YOU CAN FIND THE ...TIME...THAT.. IS.

P.S.....DRAWING AND PAINTING SHOULD BE APROACHED THE SAME WAY..CREATIVELY..
HAVE A GREAT DAY...Isaias, and..
TAKE CARE
Glenn

Old 10 October 2006   #62

I'm off to work now...I will be thinking about these words all day...We'll see what I come up with. Thank you.......

Old 10 October 2006   #63
Hi ha-dou-ken..
Great to see your progress thru these pages... that hand study is really sweet. ... looking forward to a lot more amazing stuff..!

Old 10 October 2006   #64
Hey, Hadouken. Read what you and Glenn were talking about painting speedpaints or pushing one piece further and I really have only few words to say, first work on getting better, then on getting faster. These few words answered my quetions to that topic, hope they'll help you too

Old 10 October 2006   #65
Hi

great paintings here - I especially like the portrait of your friend - really nice mood to it! And I can totally empathize with starting pictures and not being able to force yourself to refine them LOL...

Old 10 October 2006   #66
Thanks for the looks Anand, heh.Compliments are so weird when I get them...thank you. You are incredible. Really! Not human, but incredible.(I swear you are a robot from the planet Arto..) Stay tuned for more.

Razz, I sometimes feel that searching for a style s soon is a bit premature and even egotistical. I have yet to master the basics, but it seems that not many people ever truly do. At least absolutely. So many options and so little time...I still appreciate the advice. Words to live by, not only in art but in life in general I think.

Magdalena, heheh, thanky. I like my friend too. She's hot! I'm going to crank out some more paints tonight after a few rounds of Street fighter with my friends. Time to kick ass!

Old 10 October 2006   #67
one more before I go to bed.

Last edited by ha-dou-ken : 02 February 2007 at 12:01 PM.

Old 10 October 2006   #68

Old 10 October 2006   #69

Old 10 October 2006   #70
Hey Isaias these last 2 have great potential.
Would love to see you push one of those to a full rendered image

Old 10 October 2006   #71
Thank you Johan, heh. I will thrown a couple more ideas around and choose one this weekend for a full blown piece. I hope to have a nice piece by sunday...that's the plan!

Old 10 October 2006   #72
I don't know what the hell.Just playing around.

??????????

Last edited by ha-dou-ken : 10 October 2006 at 03:41 AM.

Old 10 October 2006   #73
Hi...Isaias...

I like the last one...hot cold temperature experiment...A great way to learn the power of color, is to study the optical movement of the 60's...OP ART...Seeing thier work, might help with idea's for future experiments...you can always go further...when learning from the past..
I also really like your Last Samurai General..
Wonder what he would look like if placed on a layer of the same color as your bottom color piece.
maybe surrounded by cherry tree blossoms...with the rising sun or yellow over his far shoulder.
Maybe a little of that cool blue used in the shadows of the cherry blossoms.
Color as a symbol...
KEEP EXPERIMENTING, and let one IDEA MORPH INTO ANOTHER...KEEP YOUR IMAGINATION FREE, AND IT WILL LEAD YOU ON YOUR JOURNY..

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE
TAKE CARE
Glenn

Old 10 October 2006   #74
Hi Glenn. Thank you for th input as always. I really like your ideas for the Last Samuai one. That guy has sooo much character. I wonder why sepia tones fit him so nicely.Maybe it represents his weary values and worn beliefes. The same way sepias are worn impressions of colors. Faded...

I am going to try some more right now Oh yeah, I' going to do some research on the 60's art you were talking about. That's why I love the style of The Incredible I think...

Old 10 October 2006   #75

Last edited by ha-dou-ken : 10 October 2006 at 05:41 AM.

Thread Closed share thread