Sketch

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2012   #1
Sketchbook thread of Karnart

Hi, I have recently decided to go back to practicing drawing for a possible career shift in a couple of years. I've been reading the anatomy forums and decided to post drawing updates here as my sketchbook thread

Feedback largely appreciated. I'm trying some fast sketches and anatomy studies right now.

Sorry for the number of drawings. Ive had a lot of free time today.

Last edited by Karnart : 04 April 2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: title wasn't right

Old 04 April 2012   #2
Wow I just noticed the quality of the pictures is horrible.

I'll see if I can find a scanner for the next ones. I've been using my ipad camera.

Anyways, more.

Old 05 May 2012   #3
So I have finally managed to get a proper scanner so I'll be posting some new drawings. Problem is there were too many so I had to select just a few. Didn't scan any of the full renders because I'm trying to improve my construction before I worry about how light affects differet materials, shadows, reflections and so on.

I also need to go into color and I have absolutely no idea how to do that =/

Old 05 May 2012   #4
And these are more recent stuff. Meaning the past 2 weeks. Also a small selection. I've been drawing a lot. I think I have improved some but you can't really tell easily when it's you who's judging your own stuff. At least I've gotten faster and more sure of myself. I definitely need to go into pespective and color. Well, in time.

Old 05 May 2012   #5
More scans from yesterday

Old 05 May 2012   #6
hello ..!!! Your drawings are great. I only want to ask if those are from imagination or from some kind reference...? One way or another i still find them great, since i'm learning myself as well i would love to be as good as you already are... ;-) keep going

Old 05 May 2012   #7
Hi Marowak, thanks for your kind words.

I am for sure using reference these studies. They are copied from pictures I find on the internet and anatomy books.

I'm using posespace.com to get the various poses for my drawings since I'm finding it hard to find life drawing with nude model sessions here where I just moved.

cheers

Old 05 May 2012   #8
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread