Sketchbook Thread of daWinky - 2D/3D

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2006
Morning everyone!

Hey Glenn, thanks again for your nice words and it will take much more time for me to go through your thread with all your inspirational work ...

Hehe, Richard, that's nice ...thanks for the visit!

Mona, so good to see you here !
You've been away for holidays?...I've missed you in the last weeks on the forum!
And I take more care now with the pen, the cats are still dangerous ...

Hey, Lolo
Originally Posted by Lemog: tsssssss tssssssss tssssssss... never miss... never

not? ok, ok ...I'm just a little unpatient I hope...

and here is the next head, not so happy with the result, but hey, there are still a lot of heads waiting...

...to be continued...

-sabrina

07 July 2006
Hi. Good work and good speed. I do not have not enough free time to draw all so in detail.

DiM's Sketchbook
azamandius.livejournal.com

07 July 2006
Morning Sabie,

Nothing to crit... this one is very good... you know, I'm a bit sad to doesn't participate... but I can't be everywhere, as usually... that permit me anyway to admire your work in this exercise/challenge... bravo

07 July 2006
Morning!

Hey Dmitri, thanks for your visit! Well, about the speed...I wish I could increase it more, for me the level of detail is not the most timeconsuming, but to get a reasonable initial sketch. I always need tons of paper and several attempts, and I hate to use a grid ...

so, here are the next 2 heads...

-sabrina

07 July 2006
Originally Posted by Lemog: Nothing to crit... this one is very good... you know, I'm a bit sad to doesn't participate... but I can't be everywhere, as usually... that permit me anyway to admire your work in this exercise/challenge... bravo

Morning Lolo,

haven't seen the post, still a little sleepy this morning...
Of course you can't be everywhere with your challenging World Fair Project, the more I appreciate that you take the time to support me here...not always easy to stay selfmotivated!

Have a nice day!

-sabrina

07 July 2006
...oups double post... tired too

07 July 2006
While waitching your work, you can keep the good motivation to continue on that, the latest both pics are the proof... especially beautiful feeling with the #68... really

07 July 2006
Smile

Sabie,

Tremendous work, I've been kept away from these threads by hunky soccer players ~ but it's good to return to see your lovely work and always cheery good mornings!

Lolo,

We're sad you're not in this as well, but of course it's great to see you commenting on the forum! Ah, those days pre PWF project, when you were here always...

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

07 July 2006
Good morning...

Lolo, glad that you like it, # 68 is way off from the reference, but I like it though ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebecca ...I've been kept away from these threads by hunky soccer players

Becca, I guess you will have a great weekend then with more soccer ...nice addition to your avatar btw!

And here are - what a surprise - some more heads...

-sabrina

07 July 2006
Morning Sabie - wow, the heads are rolling aruond here, impressive speed and really impressive results! No hunky soccer player seems to block your focus here
The #19 is beautiful and the mood in #64, just as Lolo says is really nice - keep 'em coming!

I'm so longing for the time to join you all again - I've just finishing a tedious book layout and now are facing the whole packing thing. Hope to get back on track in a month or so... in the meantime it's so good to see others sweat - both here and on the soccer field.

Have a great weekend!

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

07 July 2006
Morning girls... the #19 is incredible, that seem with a real shape... almost 3d... bravo... strong shapes

07 July 2006
I missed of too much, this is a great thread, sabie, your head's studies are great, I just love the number 19, but all are very cool, keep posting please.

07 July 2006
Morning everyone!

Hey Gunie, thanks for the nice comment and you're right, it's about time that you join us again, we need some guts and things around here...packing and moving is a terrible thing, so don't forget the icecream breaks and some goodies for the cat ...

Morning Lolo, late reply from me, but I was off for a long and almost headless weekend with a lot of soccer and party ...hope you had a really nice weekend too, though the outcome could have been more lucky ...

Hey Enrique, nice to see you here and thanks for the kind words
...and I keep the heads rolling...

Have all a nice day!

-sabrina

07 July 2006
Morning Sabie,

More beautiful works from you! These all have a quiet, effortless feel, I always know that I will see something good in your thread. Keep up the lovely work!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

07 July 2006
There all amazing! Keep at it! Very nice eye wetness too in the last two.

Thread Closed share thread