The Avatar: Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra Trailer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 12 December 2007   #61
Originally Posted by Apoclypse: I have the season pass on itunes and thewy haven't posted the new episodes yet. Since Ididn't know they were going to give two epiodes in a row I only caught the second half of the show. Really good show, I like that Zuko finally grew a pair and told is daddy off. I say Iroh will show up to do some last minute ass kicking. Eventhough I 've watched al the season's I'm still really surprised at how well developed the world is. It so detailed an well thought that it actually feels like it could be some history or undiscovered world somewhere.

Yes the world is really so rich, the kids are now heading to the eastern air temple, perhaps will find another airbender, that would be so cool to finally see to airbenders go at each other.

Old 12 December 2007   #62
Man the last few episodes have been great. And don't get me started how INCREDIBLE the martial arts fights are.
I loved the Prince Zuko character arch and calling out
his dad.

It was child abuse plain and simple and he finally realized that.
It really seems that all the kids are being set up to end up being the rulers of each
of their kingdoms.

This universe has "Star Wars" /"Lord of Rings" potential in terms of potential stories.

I do hope that the spin-offs do pan out.

-R
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

Old 12 December 2007   #63
Originally Posted by RobertoOrtiz: Man the last few episodes have been great. And don't get me started how INCREDIBLE the martial arts fights are.
I loved the Prince Zuko character arch and calling out
his dad.

It was child abuse plain and simple and he finally realized that.
It really seems that all the kids are being set up to end up being the rulers of each
of their kingdoms.

Quote for agreement.
Zuko is also one of my favorite characters as well.
In the first season though boy did I hate him and then the other season came out and I felt bad for the kid.

I hate to admit to this, but some episodes are so deep and emotional it makes sort of well up. Like I want to cry, but those moments last very shortly cause they quickly go to another scene, which normally is a very funny seen.

"Sparky Sparky Boom Man"

Old 12 December 2007   #64
Originally Posted by Descreet: Quote for agreement.

I hate to admit to this, but some episodes are so deep and emotional it makes sort of well up. Like I want to cry,

"Sparky Sparky Boom Man"

Just let it out my friend, this thread is here for those of us who want to have a good cry afer a deep episode.

I like your idea of each of the children being rulers of their nation. Infact that would make an interesting spin off in the future, lets just hope that the writers pick up on it. Adult versions of Ang, Kitara,Toph , Zuko and Sokka would be pretty cool.

Old 12 December 2007   #65
Originally Posted by ParamountCell: Just let it out my friend, this thread is here for those of us who want to have a good cry afer a deep episode.

All right I'll try.
It still welding. Don't worry it wants to come out.

Old 12 December 2007   #66
Guys I found this

Color Coding: How "Avatar the Last Airbender" Uses Color (Part 1) by Ed Liu
Color Coding: How "Avatar the Last Airbender" Uses Color (Part 2) by Ed Liu
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

Old 12 December 2007   #67
Man that is really facinating roberto, I realised that the colours represented different nations but I didnt realise it went to that extent. Thanks Rob!

By the way does anybody know when the next episode is showing?

Old 12 December 2007   #68
Oh I liked that. I didn't know anything like that either.
I like avatar followed since season 1. Sometimes its funny because you can really connect to the characters.
I think that I'm more like Aang.

Old 12 December 2007   #69
anyone know when the latest episode is airing?
my friends told me it's going to be tonight at around 8-ish...

Old 12 December 2007   #70
It was shown... Man that episode made me pretty sad. I really felt sorry for Zuko. I guess Avatar has been as much his story as it has been Angs, so we are instantly drawn to the character.

Old 12 December 2007   #71
What episode was shown?

I'm pretty frustrated with U.S. airings of the show. I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the states it's only on once a week, and it's the new episode, so if you miss one episode, there's really no way of catching up. You'd think Nick would air the show at least 2 more times a week just to let people who work or are busy during the new episode a chance to see it.

The last episode I saw Zuko stood up to his dad and chose to go find Ang and help him.

You know I never learned, how do you toggle spoiler tags?

www.MichaelSime.com

Old 12 December 2007   #72
The western air temple was shown. I wont spoil it for you though.

Old 12 December 2007   #73
yeah it was pretty cool...anyone know when the next episode will be aired? i likey disa show

Old 12 December 2007   #74
Ooo, just saw it, great episode! This show is addicting, I want more!

www.MichaelSime.com

Old 12 December 2007   #75
It truly is addicting. It's very well balanced. Can't get enough of it.

You think M. Night Shyamalan will do good on the Avatar movie? ....it'll be live action?!?

reply share thread