The Avatar: Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra Trailer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 10 October 2007   #46
You know Leslie, I think Iroh would make a great trainer for Ang, and I can easily see that happening, but I'd really like to see Zoku end up training Ang. Just because I feel like if they pulled off developing a character so powerfully that his drive and motivation flips completly, that'd really make for a great storyline. Just be neat to think Ang's greatest enemy in the first seasons becomes his one hope of learning fire bending.

www.MichaelSime.com

Old 10 October 2007   #47
Originally Posted by Michael5188: You know Leslie, I think Iroh would make a great trainer for Ang, and I can easily see that happening, but I'd really like to see Zoku end up training Ang. Just because I feel like if they pulled off developing a character so powerfully that his drive and motivation flips completly, that'd really make for a great storyline. Just be neat to think Ang's greatest enemy in the first seasons becomes his one hope of learning fire bending.

But Zuko's a hack, he doesn't have the patience nor the skill to teach anyone. It would be really cool if Azula turned out to be his trainer, but Iroh seems the most likely. In-fact I see Ang resisting the training in the beginning and Iroh showing that there can be peace in fire-bending.

Old 10 October 2007   #48
Another cool filler episode. Still waiting for the meaty story to kick off first. Would ike to the assasin with the third eye. I still want to see what uncle Irohs new voice sounds like to.

Old 10 October 2007   #49
This weeks episode was excellent, last weeks was pretty good to. It was nice to see that the villain characters, are not simply just evil, they have reasons for the way they are. What facinates me is even minor characters had deep story lines.

Old 10 October 2007   #50
Originally Posted by ParamountCell: This weeks episode was excellent, last weeks was pretty good to. It was nice to see that the villain characters, are not simply just evil, they have reasons for the way they are. What facinates me is even minor characters had deep story lines.

I wonder what Iro is preparing for he was all buff and stuff, he is gonna give someone an ass whooping. I like that guy with the eye, from what I can see he doesn't throw a beam from his eye but its like a small detonator (hence the firecracker sound) that blows stuff up on impact. Its really interesting.

Old 11 November 2007   #51
So did any body not see those awesome episodes?

Old 11 November 2007   #52
Originally Posted by Apoclypse: I was wondering when I was watching the first season why the earth benders couldn't bend metal, it always made sense to me that they should since metal comes form earth. Katara should also be able to do a lot more damage to people because we are 80% water so she should literaly be able to suck the water out of people. In-fact I could think of all these crazy things that the benders should be able to do except for the fire nation. I can't really think what else can be done with fire. But it is a show for kids and it needs to simplified so that they can follow I guess.

Damn I hate being right sometimes. Though you could see this coming a mile away. If you saw last nights episode you know what I mean.

Old 11 November 2007   #53
I just saw the nightmares episode, where Ang is having trouble sleeping. It came after puppetmaster, was puppetmaster last night?

www.MichaelSime.com

Old 11 November 2007   #54
The UK has been airing episodes ahead of schedule. So I managed to watch up to episode 9 on two weeks ago . Earlier somebody mentioned in this thread about waterbenders being able to manipulate the water in peoples bodies. The pupetmaster was an excellent example of that.

Old 11 November 2007   #55
Originally Posted by Apoclypse: Damn I hate being right sometimes. Though you could see this coming a mile away. If you saw last nights episode you know what I mean.

Oh yes! I forgot it was you that said it, well done

Old 11 November 2007   #56
Originally Posted by ParamountCell: Oh yes! I forgot it was you that said it, well done

Let's just say its a good thing I'm not a waterbender. i would be having all sorts of fun.

Old 12 December 2007   #57
So who caught those episodes, amazing huh? what do you think? I really enjoy seeing the darker side of sokka for once. I expected Zuko to mae the decision that he did, and things will get pretty interesting from here.

Old 12 December 2007   #58
Woo, it was great! I knew prince Zuko would end up helping Ang, it just wouldn't have been as good any other way. Great character developement. Is that it for new episodes or are there more headed our way?

And any word on this being the last season? I'm sure it is, but was wondering if there was any verification of that.

www.MichaelSime.com

Old 12 December 2007   #59
Originally Posted by Michael5188: Woo, it was great! I knew prince Zuko would end up helping Ang, it just wouldn't have been as good any other way. Great character developement. Is that it for new episodes or are there more headed our way?

And any word on this being the last season? I'm sure it is, but was wondering if there was any verification of that.

This is the last season of Avatar the last air bender, so the Ang and Zuko story will come to an end, the writers say that the universe they exist in, is so large that they can go into spin offs. There will be new episodes, I think up to episode 23 or 24. The season finale will be four episodes long, so a feature length two hour TV movie. WHOO !!!

Old 12 December 2007   #60
I have the season pass on itunes and thewy haven't posted the new episodes yet. Since Ididn't know they were going to give two epiodes in a row I only caught the second half of the show. Really good show, I like that Zuko finally grew a pair and told is daddy off. I say Iroh will show up to do some last minute ass kicking. Eventhough I 've watched al the season's I'm still really surprised at how well developed the world is. It so detailed an well thought that it actually feels like it could be some history or undiscovered world somewhere.

reply share thread