Adding software to my workflow

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

03 March 2018
Thank you all for your help on this. I think I will go with Cinema 4D to start things of and after that go with Clarisse if Cinema 4D does not give me what I need. 

03 March 2018
Originally Posted by sirhaffy: Thank you all for your help on this. I think I will go with Cinema 4D to start things of and after that go with Clarisse if Cinema 4D does not give me what I need. 
I made this video a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2goGF0G8iH0
But Keep in mind Clarrisse is not able to create assets. So you still need to work in C4D etc for modelling and Animation.
www.c4dStuff.com

HB_ModellingBundle

03 March 2018
Originally Posted by HolgerBiebrach: I made this video a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2goGF0G8iH0
But Keep in mind Clarrisse is not able to create assets. So you still need to work in C4D etc for modelling and Animation.

That's pretty impressive stuff, sir. I had only heard of Clarisse before this thread, but had no idea what it was for or what it could do. Of course, Maya can't come close to keeping up with that kind of visual tech in the Viewport. And to be honest, making such huge environments in Maya is VERY TEDIOUS, even after years of practice for me.  Perhaps Clarisse could bridge the gap between tech and artistry for me as well, along with Maya itself, thanks for the information!

"Like stone we battle the wind... Beat down and strangle the rains..."

reply share thread