Problem with topogun on mac

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Old 08 August 2014   #1
Problem with topogun on mac

I am using topogun on mac but the problem is I can't see the vertex that I create with simple create or with tube I only see the edges of the topology that I created but not the vertex on windows I used to work with topogun I usually get this blue square vertex once I click on the model with simple create and then click again edge is connecting the 2 vertex together but not on mac which is driving me nuts because it's so hard to keep tracking of what I am doing without guide to know where the vertex are, Please I need help with this thing knowing that I went into preferences and tried to increase the vertex width and all the options in there but no luck and this problem is with topogun 1.6 and topogun 2.0

Old 08 August 2014   #2
Works fine here on OS X. What OS and hardware? Email Cristi, the dev he's good at providing support.

Old 08 August 2014   #3
Thank you for the reply, My OS X is version 10.9.2 , Processor 2GHz Intel Core I7, Memory 8GB. Thing is I tried sending this through the support on topogun website but nothing if you got the email of the developer you can give it to me and I will contact him, Thanks for the help in advance

Old 08 August 2014   #4
I tried the topogun website support but seems like they don't answer at all even at the forums seems like some ppl encountered such problems but still no answer from the support =/

Old 08 August 2014   #5
what graphics card / machine? You can email the developer at sales at topogun.com

reply share thread