Titans and Krakens, art / music project critique / help

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #1
Titans and Krakens, art / music project critique / help

Hi all,

Some of you may remember a while back I posted my own EP / Art project a while back about all things mythical. The music is ready now, and I'd love all of your feedback.

Now I'm looking to print the album, but I'd like to create a unique art piece for each song (obviously the front cover of the CD was done by me).

Please take a listen, let me know what you think of the music and art work so far, and have fun listening to it. If you are interested in helping out with the art work let me know!

It's all free, to listen to and download, this is something I want to share with the world, and not make revenue from!

Enjoy http://titans-of-old.bandcamp.com

To moderators, if this is in the wrong section please let me know!

Thanks again.

Daniel

Old 04 April 2013   #2
Ok,

First of all, very unexpected. You have created a beautiful album here, I can't stop listening.
I know you said you weren't in it for the money, but I sent you along 10 bucks to support your cause.

I'm sure there will be lots of artists on here willing to help you out with the artwork, I would love to however I'm not that great at the moment, and this album deserves really great artwork.

I love the front cover you did, really matches the music well!

Keep it up, and I will spread the word to my friends, and try to get you a few more views.

Peter

Old 04 April 2013   #3
I tried to post earlier, but for some reason it didn't appear.
Great work, love all of the tracks, very professional sound. Purchased and downloaded!

Old 04 April 2013   #4
TheEdgeOfDarkness: Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot to me.
And thank you for the kind donation, it will go towards printing costs, and one the album is printed I'll send you along a signed edition for your help. Send me a pm with your details.

Looking forward to getting the cd out there,

Thanks again

Old 04 April 2013   #5
You're more than welcome. Well deserved!
You should try crowd-sourcing, kickstarter or something, I think you could do well.

Keep up the good work

Old 04 April 2013   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread