A Call to all Artists and Designers!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #1
A Call to all Artists and Designers!

Hi fellow creative types,

I have a huge favour to ask.

I'm currently undergoing my Masters degree in Games Design, more specifically, interaction, experience and immersion.

Basically, as part of my masters project I have an essay to produce about connecting with other designers across various disciplines and understanding theories or approaches behind their practice and comparing it with my own.

To be honest I underestimated how hard it is to not only get in touch with designers in the industry, but even get a response from them. I've contacted at least 40 designers with no luck so I'm resorting to pleading on the forums as my deadline is getting closer and closer.

If you think you can spare a few moments of your time to answer some questions in a short interview about yourself, your work, methodologies and experiences etc then please drop me a message. Additionally I'l be creating a book by the end of it which will include all the designers (and their work) that I interview throughout my course.

So I'm appealing to all creative types to take pity on me and help me out!

Thanks for taking the time to read my plea and hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules with this post

Old 04 April 2013   #2
Originally Posted by PenguinChilli: Hi fellow creative types,

I have a huge favour to ask.

I'm currently undergoing my Masters degree in Games Design, more specifically, interaction, experience and immersion.

Basically, as part of my masters project I have an essay to produce about connecting with other designers across various disciplines and understanding theories or approaches behind their practice and comparing it with my own.

To be honest I underestimated how hard it is to not only get in touch with designers in the industry, but even get a response from them. I've contacted at least 40 designers with no luck so I'm resorting to pleading on the forums as my deadline is getting closer and closer.

If you think you can spare a few moments of your time to answer some questions in a short interview about yourself, your work, methodologies and experiences etc then please drop me a message. Additionally I'l be creating a book by the end of it which will include all the designers (and their work) that I interview throughout my course.

So I'm appealing to all creative types to take pity on me and help me out!

Thanks for taking the time to read my plea and hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules with this post

check your private messages

Old 04 April 2013   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread