How to make the object "pop-out" in 3D ????

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #1
How to make the object "pop-out" in 3D ????

hi
i searched a lot on how to create a stereoscopic 3D videos in 3ds max and make the object for example "Pepsi can" floating around in 3D while using Nvidia 3D glasses, but all what i got is the depth and the Pepsi can flat on the screen and no "pop out" effect appear to be seen , i want to make 3D pop out effect like that in Nvidia 3D logo in the setup wizard ,i like it and i want to create my own 3D logo to pop out like what Nvidia 3D logo does
i tried many 3Ds max stereoscopic script but it seems to create the depth effect even when i moved the object toward the camera no "pop out" effect seen
any ideas or tutorials or someone tried to make the 3D object pop out from the screen ??, and is it need to be done usin' 3Ds max alone or with other software like Adobe After Effect ??
please help and sorry for my bad English

Old 04 April 2013   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread