Whelp I'm GOnna Bitch One Last Time

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
Whelp I'm GOnna Bitch One Last Time

There really should be a bitching section but there isnt so im gonna spam this. cant believe im finally quitting graphics. just goes to show that you should push yourself and try crap rather than let it drag on for years waiting for the idea or need only to realize you were never cut out for it. just got done playing with lightwave 11.5 NO I DIDNT PAY FOR IT YOU THINK MONEY GROWS ON TREES. And oh my god was it easier than ever for me to do some cool stuff with the physics etc.

i always used to like graphics and making graphics but this time i found myself playing with the tools more than creating graphics. when i got down to working on the project i wanted to do i found myself cutting holes in mesh saying to myself whelp this sucks and nothing at all like i planned out in my head.

ive done a lot of graphics crap in the past. it seems like im never happy with my creations i did make. something about you making it makes it forever imperfect compared to enjoying other people's work. something deep in the back of my mind where i eventually want to trash all my work or forever tinker with it til i wanna blow my brains out and lose interest.

once i get fl studio uninstalled which will be very soon i will have no artistic crap on my computer. i will still create videos on youtube running my mouth on camera with my fancy mic from time to time but thats all ill be doing. i used to think anyone could go on youtube and run their mouth but i now see anyone can do artistic crap too and theres a ton way better at it than me. ill leave it to the pros and make spare money the mosth alfassed ways possible. turning on a camera and running my mouth.

chow nerds.

Old 02 February 2013   #2
.......wu wei

Old 02 February 2013   #3
[pointles reply]

Old 02 February 2013   #4
Originally Posted by neuk: [pointles reply]

do you wanna cookie most people quit is what you said. wasnt pointless bitch.

i remember being in high school around 2003 to 2006 learning lightwave

i was a little fatass loser. i remember it so well. dragged it all the way to 2013 on and off. 7 years. jesus christ. and honest to god lightwave hasnt changed much since then lol.

Old 02 February 2013   #5
How do you know you were never cut for it?

Thread Closed share thread