Lone Ranger - Trailer 2

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2012   #1
Lone Ranger - Trailer 2

Meanwhile..speaking of bullets and locomotives..on the opposite end of things, hey look, it's Johnny Depp as Johnny Depp.

HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN9opF1iVWo

embed:

I'd say it looks like it could be a train wreck, but there literally is a train wreck. Seems like some of the mystical mumbo jumbo is still there, but no sign so far of the werewolves. This is the toned down version?

Old 12 December 2012   #2
I always liked Johny Depp's interpretation of Johnny Depp

Old 12 December 2012   #3
Looks like a remake of "Dead Man" (1995) which oddly enough has Johhny Depp playing a near dead man with an American Indian partner.
Hollywood seems have a short term memory problem. They keeping forgetting the films they made before and trying to remake them for one reason.

Old 12 December 2012   #4
It kinda works... but it's very weird.
I have to hand it to Gore Verbinski and Jerry Bruckheimer... they don't seem afraid to take risks.

Also what is it about Verbinski and Mysticism? He seems to use it in the same way Nolan likes to use Dissertation Logic.

Old 12 December 2012   #5
STUPID- Another Gay pirate role for Johnny Depp- Is Burton and his wife invovled too>? I think the three of them have something going on cuz I know she's in it- don't recall the last JDepp movie without her in it. O wait, she wasn't in Pirates? he wasn't in Fight Club

Old 12 December 2012   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread