Here are some question for those who have dabbled in 3D printing, or better yet people who own their own printers.
- How do you convert your models?
- What format do you prefer for 3D printing ? (STL?)
- How do different material print? Do you have a material preference?
- How do model details that will show up in the printed model?
- What consideration do you have to do when modeling?
- How do you waterproof a model?
- What companies do you use ? ShapeWays? Do you own a 3d Printer? If so Which one?
- What is your experience with it?