Hungry Hungry Hippo - the next Summer Blockbuster!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2012   #31
Agreed. *sigh*

Originally Posted by SpaceRabbit: More and more, Idiocracy seems to be an accurate portrayal of the future.

Old 10 October 2012   #32
Originally Posted by luisRiera: jokes aside, you guys need to think outside the box when it comes to scripts. HHH is the perfect opportunity to explore the creativity of writers and wanna-be-writers and come with good ideas. Pixar can do masterpieces with talking fishes and used toys, and back in the eighties we had this film called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

I havent played HHH, but Im sure it would not be difficult to make a good adaptation from it. Or using the opportunity to teach children to appreciate wildlife in a futuristic, mad max like world in wich we use mutated hippos because we killed everything else.

Another, adult themed example is this http://natgeotv.com/asia/cocaine-hippos

"The infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar was notorious for smuggling cocaine all over the world. With his drug money and power he illegally imported an array of exotic species to his personal zoo. But soon after Escobar's demise, the animals were left alone in the zoo to fend for themselves. One of these species flourished and now lurks in the Colombian countryside. As a dangerous and potentially aggressive invader, hippos are claiming territory in the rivers of Colombia"

Maybe they can make them like Jurassic Hippos that eat houses and cars... that would be awesome. :P

Old 10 October 2012   #33
I don't know about you, but this idea got too much attention as is.

Old 10 October 2012   #34
Wink

Originally Posted by leigh: What. The. Fಠ_ಠk.

Whoa, nice word. I'll copy paste that font for further use in time in this forum.

On the other hand, was that

"Amp it up! Action Man! Amp it up! Action Man!"?

Because I really want to see that one!

Old 10 October 2012   #35
Wink

Originally Posted by evolucian: so long as it keeps people employed, who cares.

People can still be employed while making movies such as Real Steel.

Although sadly Digital Domain.... oh well...

IN BEFORE "fablefox, stop promoting that movie around already!"

Old 10 October 2012   #36
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread