Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 1 (Live-action Halo Series)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2012   #1
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 1 (Live-action Halo Series)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BfJVgXBfSH8#!

Hastati Squad, the newest batch of freshman cadets at the UNSC's Corbulo Academy of Military Science, pays the price for cadet Thomas Lasky's tactics.

To learn more about Halo 4 and how to pre-order your copy today, please visit http://www.halo4.com

http://www.youtube.com/subscription...=machinimaprime
Subscribe to Machinima Prime for the best of Machinima's new shows!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thomas Lasky came to Corbulo Academy of Military Science with his mother and brother's impressive military careers hanging over his head. Haunted by ghosts from his past, he has serious doubts about the war he's expected to fight. As fellow cadet Chyler Silva tries to help him find his place at the academy, tensions with other squad members approach the breaking point.

To see the full list of credits for Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, please visit http://www.microsoft.com/games/mgsg...ud_credits.aspx
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

Old 10 October 2012   #2
This must be Microsoft's answer to losing the battle against hollywood to keep their rights to Halo when they attempted to make it into a live action film. I watched the first and it was very good- much better than i thought it would be- plus, I think the film industry could use a major overhaul so competition is nice. So i support microsofts efforts to make movies if they wanna make movies- no longer a big deal if you can't get support from Hollywood since there is the internet and HD streaming now.

Old 10 October 2012   #3
Originally Posted by CKPinson: This must be Microsoft's answer to losing the battle against hollywood to keep their rights to Halo when they attempted to make it into a live action film. I watched the first and it was very good- much better than i thought it would be- plus, I think the film industry could use a major overhaul so competition is nice. So i support microsofts efforts to make movies if they wanna make movies- no longer a big deal if you can't get support from Hollywood since there is the internet and HD streaming now.

Amen. It was a very good first episode.

Old 10 October 2012   #4
My first thought was "Wow, those children make the cast of Starship Troopers look middle-aged!"

Old 10 October 2012   #5
Originally Posted by CKPinson: - no longer a big deal if you can't get support from Hollywood since there is the internet and HD streaming now.

I think so too. So many other avenues open now, which is a good thing.

Old 10 October 2012   #6
This was pretty cool - surprised by the high production quality. I'm not that familiar with the Halo universe so this will be a great way to get geared up for Halo 4.

Old 10 October 2012   #7
I think this is a pretty good start to the whole series and a good way to get ready for Halo 4. As a long time Halo fan, I have to say that it is nice that they are now making the games and other media tie together more. It always bugged me that they had the game story which ignored what they were writing in the books at the same time.

Old 10 October 2012   #8
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread