Man of Steel Teaser to be shown in front of DARKKNIGHT RISES

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2012   #46
Superman leaves contrails now

Old 07 July 2012   #47
Originally Posted by BigPixolin: Superman leaves contrails now

Quote: Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

no bathroom breaks while flying? don't be ridiculous.

Old 07 July 2012   #48
Wow.That was the least Zack Snydery trailer I've seen from him. Chris Nolan must of laid the smack down. "If you put any slow mo shots in this trailer I'm gonna pimp slap you". Also the theme seems to be similar to the Batman movies where the hero is a symbol or ideal rather than just a super hero.

Old 07 July 2012   #49
Originally Posted by SheepFactory: Whats the song thats playing in the trailer? It sounds so familiar but I can't remember where I heard it before.

Its in the Fellowship of the Ring, played right after a certain character falls down .

I liked the trailer and sonic boom, which ive always thought should be present.

Its gonna be a hard film to do, jeopardy has always been an issue witht he man of steel. I guess we are gonna see some kryptonite.

Old 07 July 2012   #50
It's going to be another love story with 15% action elevating the romance where superman biggest enemy is a plane about to crash or a woman falling from the top of a building in an outfit fit for an office because hoping for Darkseid or braniac to have a main role is what you call asking for too much.

Old 07 July 2012   #51
Please, they are grounding this in a version of "our" reality, You will see as much of Brainiac, Solomon Grundy, Bizzarro in this as You will see Killer Croc in Batman.I must say, flying people dont woo me anymore.

Old 07 July 2012   #52
don't know, i have some hope for the movie. at least seems to be more gritty than previous superman movies.

Old 07 July 2012   #53
Comicon Teaser

This is the trailer I think they should have released in Cinema, but oh well.

http://www.hypable.com/2012/07/22/s...ng-new-footage/

Old 07 July 2012   #54
Originally Posted by RoundRobbin: It's going to be another love story with 15% action elevating the romance where superman biggest enemy is a plane about to crash or a woman falling from the top of a building in an outfit fit for an office because hoping for Darkseid or braniac to have a main role is what you call asking for too much.

haha...that is funny

Old 07 July 2012   #55
Originally Posted by RoundRobbin: It's going to be another love story with 15% action elevating the romance where superman biggest enemy is a plane about to crash or a woman falling from the top of a building in an outfit fit for an office because hoping for Darkseid or braniac to have a main role is what you call asking for too much.

I called it.

40 minutes of baby kent/Pa/Ma Kent yawn before he finally dons the cape to go do somethign worthwhile.

Old 07 July 2012   #56
Zod is the villain . so yeah WB is playing it safe

Old 07 July 2012   #57

Apparently yes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingtip_vortices

I found the flying sequence superb. The vortices and the repetitive sonic booms, goose bumps all over my back.
And the suit looks really good to, opposed to spandex crap they used on last superman movie.

The teaser looks very promising, hopefully the movie is as good.

Old 07 July 2012   #58
good quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuBP...player_embedded

Old 07 July 2012   #59

Uh oh, the conspiracy nuts will think they are chemtrails

Oh and also, excellent quality here:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/57178

Old 07 July 2012   #60
I think the teaser is brilliant, it looks lovely and makes me genuinely interested to see more.

I wish that trailers were all like this, a brief but interesting taste to get you excited about a film instead of a 3 minute synopsis of the entire plot.

Thread Closed share thread