CGSOCIETY Portfolio Update

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

09 September 2017
CGSOCIETY Portfolio Update

New Site update based off of artist feedback.

Portfolios are now fully responsive with full aspect for thumbnails and no gutters for saving space!

We hope you like it and stay tuned for updates to the uploader and headers.

10 October 2017
Additional Updates to single image view to better display high res work!

3 Weeks Ago
I'm not sure this is an improvement. I actually like how the image is now displayed but it looks like you've missed adding basic functionality and messed up multi-image posts along the way:

- We still can't browse through a portfolio. We used to have arrows to go to the next/previous project in a portfolio, now we're forced to go back to the overview page every time to do that. Wouldn't it be better to have small thumbnails of all projects on the side or bottom of the page? I didn't like the arrows as they took too much space but it's worse now.
- So... what about multi-image posts now? Some artists (me included) like to include in-line additional images in their posts. These will now be displayed on the right side together with the text and you can't look at them that way. It really looks like the new layout wasn't tested.

3 Weeks Ago
Arrows will be back in a day or two had a few browser bugs.

Thumbs are on their way we update items weekly and have a small team working hard. You can still upload multi image but the sort order is being worked on. I will post updates here as they happen. Anyone needing help can post here for assistance with their portfolio.

Last edited by Travis : 3 Weeks Ago at 10:16 PM.

reply share thread