THE WALKING DEAD thread

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2012
Some big turns from the comic at the last episode and I don't like it at all, but finally they are leaving...

03 March 2012
I didn't see the episode 11 yet but
[ SPOILER - Click to reveal ]
Spoiler:

someone on a board said that Dale is going to snuff it. I was like no way at first but then I though that it might be for the best as I dont really want to see him get too familiar with the Andrea from the show. They did it because Dale actor wanted to leave the show for some reason.

03 March 2012
Originally Posted by earwax69: I didn't see the episode 11 yet but - SPOILER REMOVED

I've read this rumor everywhere, but I've not seen it backed up. There's an interview with Kirkman talking about it, and he said it was the writer's choice. Nevertheless, I'm actually glad they did it. The comic is full of important, lovable characters that come and go the hard way - that's the nature of that existence. I've absolutely hated S2, with the exception of the last 3 eps (the mid reboot). I found it dreadfully boring and disappointing. The leak on AMC's website suggests that the rest of the season, and ultimately the story, is heading where it should be.

03 March 2012
Originally Posted by Charkins: I've read this rumor everywhere, but I've not seen it backed up.

LOL. Already happened, man. And there are pics of it all over the net.

03 March 2012
these characters bore me rigid!... just a bunch of whingers, I know it's not a comedy but there has to be a place for light heartedness amongst all the tragedy, every scene has tension between two or more people, it just gets tedious... the kid wearing the hat and Dale need to be locked in a barn full of zombies

03 March 2012
Originally Posted by CB_3D: LOL. Already happened, man. And there are pics of it all over the net.

Not that. But the reason for why - the backstage drama the led to the writers making it happen.

03 March 2012
Ha damn, just watched the last episode with the wife and she give up. The beating of the prisoner was too much for her. Look like I'll have to watch the rest alone. Or not.

03 March 2012
Originally Posted by earwax69: Ha damn, just watched the last episode with the wife and she give up. The beating of the prisoner was too much for her. Look like I'll have to watch the rest alone. Or not.

What exactly are you guys watching? Season three isn't out yet.

03 March 2012
At the begin of episode 11, season 2, Randall, the young suspicious man from another gang, is prisoner in the barn and get a beat up by Daryl.

03 March 2012
So ... when did Shane get infected ??

03 March 2012
The zombie virus is airborne. They´re all infected.

Of course Shane sticking his knife into zombies and then cutting his own hand with the blade didn´t help, either.

03 March 2012
Originally Posted by CB_3D: The zombie virus is airborne. They´re all infected.

Of course Shane sticking his knife into zombies and then cutting his own hand with the blade didn´t help, either.

there is no virus
Robert Kirkman wrote:

"...the rule is: WHATEVER it is that causes the zombies, is something everyone already has. If you stub your toe, get an infection and die ... you turn into a zombie. UNLESS your brain is damaged. If someone shoots you in the head and you die ...you're dead. A zombie bite kills you because of infection, or blood loss ... not because of the zombie "virus.""

03 March 2012
Haaaa ! Interesting

That's a new take !

Originally Posted by Dare-o: there is no virus
Robert Kirkman wrote:

"...the rule is: WHATEVER it is that causes the zombies, is something everyone already has. If you stub your toe, get an infection and die ... you turn into a zombie. UNLESS your brain is damaged. If someone shoots you in the head and you die ...you're dead. A zombie bite kills you because of infection, or blood loss ... not because of the zombie "virus.""

03 March 2012
I've got things to say but I really want to use the spoiler tag, how do I do that?

03 March 2012
Originally Posted by csmallfield: I've got things to say but I really want to use the spoiler tag, how do I do that?

http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=bbcode#spoiler

Thread Closed share thread