IP Incubator : Schirkoa : Now on Vimeo on demand

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

12 December 2017
IP Incubator : Schirkoa : Now on Vimeo on demand

Hi

I am one of the very first contributors of the old IP incubators thread back from 2013 (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...79&page=1&pp=20). Since then I have seen films, games and other projects getting finished, making success and people moving on with lives followed by the eventual death of the club. I continued building that universe and my short has received good reception over the past year in the festival circuit. I was also able to distribute it to a number of TV channels like Arte, Canal+ and VOD platforms.

The short film has just finished 102 film festival selections and 27 awards (including Oscar long list and Best of Show at SIGGRAPH Asia) and still running strong worldwide.

I am now working on the feature length film from Schirkoa's universe. So if you are renting, watching the film and sharing the news with fellow creators, it would already be a fantastic support for the upcoming film

Vimeo-on-demand - https://vimeo.com/ondemand/schirkoa
iTunes and Amazon-on-demand on the way.

12 December 2017
Is there a way to have it on Amazon? I'd like to buy it there if possible. It looks really, really nice. Congratulations. I hope you nothing but success. Wow I miss the IP forum. It is said to see it go the way of the DoDo. It was fun sharing and seeing what everyone was up to. Has it been that long?

12 December 2017
I am VERYYY proud of you.
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

12 December 2017
Originally Posted by ilovekaiju: Is there a way to have it on Amazon? I'd like to buy it there if possible. It looks really, really nice. Congratulations. I hope you nothing but success. Wow I miss the IP forum. It is said to see it go the way of the DoDo. It was fun sharing and seeing what everyone was up to. Has it been that long?
Yes, thanks to Rob's efforts we got really good 2 years of the IP forums. The short is coming on Amazon-on-demand end of this month. If you are talking about a hard copy, I will ask my distributors if it's worth putting up. Are you still doing the Kaiju project?

4 Weeks Ago
Schirkoa is now officially being developed as a feature! Was just able to seal it at the Hong Kong Film Market myself last week. Two amazing producers have come on board to take this on. I didn't envision that a simple passion project born on CGTalk could turn into a dream come true. Exciting times ahead!

"Indian filmmaker Ishan Shukla will write and direct a feature-length animated film based on his award-winning short of the same name, with 108 Media and Aurora Media Holdings on board to co-produce."

Coverage on:

Animation World Network (AWN)
Variety
Animation Magazine
Screen Anarchy
Animation Xpress

reply share thread